Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How do y'all typically listen to the albums?

Laying in bed listening on my airpods pro for the first listen. I’ll usually pop in and out of The Coli of a particular song sounds nuts to me and i just gotta post. Then I do a second listen with NO distractions.

I want to support the streaming party this go around so i’ll probably listen with everyone else on the party.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hyped. Tracklisting got me over analyzing old lyrics.

One Mic
All I need is one blunt, one page, and one pen
One prayer, tell God forgive me for one sin
Matter of fact, maybe more than one, look back
At all the hatred against me, fukk al of them
Jesus died at age 33, there's thirty-three shots
From twin Glocks there's sixteen apiece, that's thirty-two
Which means, one of my guns was holdin' 17
Twenty-seven hit your crew, six went into you
17 songs including the bonus? :blessed:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

I usually listen to it from beginning to end with headphones on for the first round. Then I do a second listen while having the lyrics up. The listening streaming party sounds cool. Might have to join that after a first spin though

During this KD - Magic run, I’ve stayed up until midnight and streamed the albums via Apple Music 2-3 times with my Powerbeats Pro. KD3, I’m going to join the midnight streaming party.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I usually listen to it from beginning to end with headphones on for the first round. Then I do a second listen while having the lyrics up. The listening streaming party sounds cool. Might have to join that after a first spin though
I usually listen to with my headphones, on my laptop.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

At night on my airpods in the backyard with a cigar. Been the tradition for first releases for about 10yrs

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I'll catch the streaming party haven't done one of those before. I usually just stream it on Spotify and buy it from Nas site. I like to turn all the lights out put my headphones in and lay in my bed as I listen to it.

Ball

All Star
Daps
Is Hitboy doing the entire album :hhh:

ezgif-2-d735967390.gif

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laying in bed listening on my airpods pro for the first listen. I’ll usually pop in and out of The Coli of a particular song sounds nuts to me and i just gotta post. Then I do a second listen with NO distractions.

I want to support the streaming party this go around so i’ll probably listen with everyone else on the party.

i do the same exact thing except I don’t post. I do a quick scan if I get overhyped during a song to see if everyone feeling like me and then continue. Every time I get super geeked out on a song, I take a break to skim through the posts and then go back to the song from the beginning. Once I do a full listen, might post a couple times, catch up on posts before it’s time to put the coli away, run it back no distractions…. And then take my ass to bed if I can’t help myself run it back a third time.