Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
I'll catch the streaming party haven't done one of those before. I usually just stream it on Spotify and buy it from Nas site. I like to turn all the lights out put my headphones in and lay in my bed as I listen to it.

Rolling a fat one for this 🔥🔥

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Cormega is NOT on the album he’s already confirmed on instagram

I'm inclined to agree, but its also possible that Nas has asked his collaborators (if there are any) to respectfully agree to a gag-order. If what the dude said about Reminisce having a Mary J feature is true, its possible......or at least I hope so.

Look at all of us in this thread, wondering/speculating about this.....it helps build the hype.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm inclined to agree, but its also possible that Nas has asked his collaborators (if there are any) to respectfully agree to a gag-order. If what the dude said about Reminisce having a Mary J feature is true, its possible......or at least I hope so.

Look at all of us in this thread, wondering/speculating about this.....it helps build the hype.

The guy that listen to the album on Reddit said there are singers on the LP but no rappers

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
can't even sleep I'm so hyped, feeling like a little kid

so happy it's all Nas and no features, feels like Nas and Hit have a chip on their shoulder - and they should because their last 3 have all been slept on in the grand scheme of things... Nas' fans and old heads recognize the greatness, but not the media and not hip-hop as a whole

based on the tracklist, my #1 question is;

why is Til My Last Breath considered a Bonus track?

Spicy made sense as a bonus, but what's going to make Til My Last Breath a bonus and not part of the rest?

also I really hope TMLB is like 200 bars, 9 minutes long and Nas is just spittin til he's breathless...

Also curious about Beef, knowing Nas, it's probably not what you would expect, so I'm excited to hear what angle he's going to take on it... but I would love for it to be one of those Last Real nikka Alive, Death Row East tracks where he's telling autobiographical shyt and revealing behind the scenes shyt

either way we're getting 17 new Nas songs

and this one feels much different

I don't know why, maybe it's the fact that they've gotten better on each of the last 3, or because it's cold out now, but I just feel like they're about to drop something truly epic (for lack of a better term)

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Yeh whole energy I’m getting off this one feels special.

I’m not one to want Nas to be boxed into certain songs but I really think based on the song titles, the fact no features, this one really gonna be the sort of Nas songs most of us all love the most. Nostalgic, poetic, elite bars, some braggadocio stuff.

What’s great about this combo is 1) Hit Boy seems to have his finger on the pulse of what Nas fans like from him and I think he’s taking it that direction 2) Nas trusts Hit Boy so takes his advice