Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Ah yeah thanks, was only looking under his own posts.

But why is this dude DoublesWorld like "wait, no features?" when he's clearly heard the album.. could they all be playing us?

I think he was just highlighting the fact that it has no features in order to make people see how dope that is.

Ball

All Star
Daps
The Don of all Don's

nas.gif

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I know you will not agree with me and nas will do what he wants and I'm fine with it. but if that album is great i would like them to stop and finishing on a positive note. 4 collabs albums is huge for a non group effort. the more they drop together, the more place to disapointment you gave. and even if they manage to keep deliver good projects, there's only so long before it became deja vu and stagnant. if nas wants to drop another after that he should go back to multiple producer mode for the sake of variety, but still with producers he never worked with (except alc and some hit boy of course).

kd1 and magic were short so it was no room for error. kd2 i could skip brunch on sunday. If nas makes seventeen tracks and there's no fillers it's gonna be glorious

There will never be a song from Nas where he even HINTS at liking p*ssy you muhfukkas will cosign.

Truth be told why some like Magic so much. Y'all want dude to stay in a tightly fitted box.

No artist of his caliber is held to the same standard