Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Nas and Hit are on that Pac and Johnny J steez. Everything fits, hand in glove and they keep pace to crank out hits, effortlessly.

Its amazing what happens when the right rapper meets the right producer because the mystery element brings something out of both to create far more than the sum of its parts.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't even sleep I'm so hyped, feeling like a little kid

so happy it's all Nas and no features, feels like Nas and Hit have a chip on their shoulder - and they should because their last 3 have all been slept on in the grand scheme of things... Nas' fans and old heads recognize the greatness, but not the media and not hip-hop as a whole

based on the tracklist, my #1 question is;

why is Til My Last Breath considered a Bonus track?

Spicy made sense as a bonus, but what's going to make Til My Last Breath a bonus and not part of the rest?

also I really hope TMLB is like 200 bars, 9 minutes long and Nas is just spittin til he's breathless...

Also curious about Beef, knowing Nas, it's probably not what you would expect, so I'm excited to hear what angle he's going to take on it... but I would love for it to be one of those Last Real nikka Alive, Death Row East tracks where he's telling autobiographical shyt and revealing behind the scenes shyt

either way we're getting 17 new Nas songs

and this one feels much different

I don't know why, maybe it's the fact that they've gotten better on each of the last 3, or because it's cold out now, but I just feel like they're about to drop something truly epic (for lack of a better term)
shyt's gonna be about how cow farts affect global warming bro

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn Coop is right is his tweets, i did check The Source and not one single mention of the KD3 tracklist, barely a tweet 3 weeks ago when the album was announced..

Same with hot97, Power 105 etc... This shyt's terrible..
Do people really use those sources these days? Like, the youth?
As for the rest of us, we know already and if its worthy enough... it'll shine :blessed: Nas been in a good place over his last few albums and I expect more of the same. Until then, let me try to entertain you as we await greatness :handshake:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for the rest of us, we know already and if its worthy enough... it'll shine :blessed: Nas been in a good place over his last few albums and I expect more of the same. Until then, let me try to entertain you as we await greatness :handshake:

I for sure don't use. But i just wonder what's the real reason why they would post bullshyt all day and not cover one of the major releases of the year.. Some people have theories.. But i don't know, whole thing just feels shady as fukk

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I for sure don't use. But i just wonder what's the real reason why they would post bullshyt all day and not cover one of the major releases of the year.. Some people have theories.. But i don't know, whole thing just feels shady as fukk
Yea unfortunately Nas is only fully supported by grass root fans and grass root media outlets. But I’m hype as hell for KD3

Budda

Superstar
Daps

They probably don’t think it will generate retweets likes feedback and will post other stuff that does, Nas has never really had the media in his corner like some other rappers, but that’s how it goes..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Its because he’s not on a major and the powers that be don’t want to support a narrative that black artists don’t need major labels to succeed do they caught off all the mainstream outlets from supporting him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Oh shyt I ain’t even know u was a Nas fan Court. :salute:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
can't even sleep I'm so hyped, feeling like a little kid

so happy it's all Nas and no features, feels like Nas and Hit have a chip on their shoulder - and they should because their last 3 have all been slept on in the grand scheme of things... Nas' fans and old heads recognize the greatness, but not the media and not hip-hop as a whole

based on the tracklist, my #1 question is;

why is Til My Last Breath considered a Bonus track?

Spicy made sense as a bonus, but what's going to make Til My Last Breath a bonus and not part of the rest?

also I really hope TMLB is like 200 bars, 9 minutes long and Nas is just spittin til he's breathless...

Also curious about Beef, knowing Nas, it's probably not what you would expect, so I'm excited to hear what angle he's going to take on it... but I would love for it to be one of those Last Real nikka Alive, Death Row East tracks where he's telling autobiographical shyt and revealing behind the scenes shyt

either way we're getting 17 new Nas songs

and this one feels much different

I don't know why, maybe it's the fact that they've gotten better on each of the last 3, or because it's cold out now, but I just feel like they're about to drop something truly epic (for lack of a better term)
I see Beef being about the cow meat, not the rap beef. Not sure what direction, as I don't think Nas is vegetarian, I bet my man enjoys a good steak.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Damn Coop is right is his tweets, i did check The Source and not one single mention of the KD3 tracklist, barely a tweet 3 weeks ago when the album was announced..

Same with hot97, Power 105 etc... This shyt's terrible..

Source and Power 105 just updated their twitter accounts with articles on the tracklist.