Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Not to be that guy that says, "back in the 90s"...
But, back in the 90s were tracklist even a thing?!!!

No, right?

You just copped at the store and you saw ads in a magazine and you knew the single...

Last edited:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude Nima Nasseri (runs with Hitboy. I think he's an exec at SurfClub) says on Instagram: "track by track just looking at this completely unbiased...this might be the one of the greatest albums of all time". The comment was "liked" by DoublesWorld.
What the fffff!!

Can't find the comment tho

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
The dude Nima Nasseri (runs with Hitboy. I think he's an exec at SurfClub) says on Instagram: "track by track just looking at this completely unbiased...this might be the one of the greatest albums of all time". The comment was "liked" by DoublesWorld.
000.gif

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Under hitboy's tracklist post on instagram. Guy's Instagram name is "Nimanimal".
Ah yeah thanks, was only looking under his own posts.

But why is this dude DoublesWorld like "wait, no features?" when he's clearly heard the album.. could they all be playing us?

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Is this cat on the coli? I like his input here, and he been posting a lot of Nas videos paying hommage and talking real shyt

Yeh I follow his YT and always felt he’s definitely a Coli member haha

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Ah yeah thanks, was only looking under his own posts.

But why is this dude DoublesWorld like "wait, no features?" when he's clearly heard the album.. could they all be playing us?
He's probably just fooling around and "mocking" all the people in the comments asking the same question.:troll: