Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t surprise me fact there’s no features is because these two just lock in together in studio just churning out tracks and just in that zone

The fact Magic songs were intended for KD3 and they decided fukk it let’s just put out a album now of these joints. They must have felt they either had other songs even better or more energy/ drive to keep going and to top what they did that went on Magic
That was exactly my theory (or wishful thinking) when Magic dropped. I thought this was some kind of KD Lost Tapes dropped before the end of the trilogy. Sort of like they knew these tracks wouldn't fit KD3 for some reason and decided to let them out. And probably were so surprised by the reactions for Magic... Maybe they even took that feedback for the rest of their work on KD3

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
What impress me the most is his love for hip hop. He became the poster child for the ultimate b boy. Between the hh museum, the Bridge podcast, the documentaries and of course the music. And at this point he didn't have to do that, his legacy was already cemented.

Like Kanye said he was ordained by God to be the best emcee ever

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not to mention pac early albums aren't that revered. We only highlights a couple of songs for each. When we think about 2pac it's mostly the death row pac and the trifeca matw aeom and makaveli
Thug Life, MATW, AEOM, 7DT, RU Still Down, 2Pac’s greatest hits. And more. See. Pac has so much work. U can’t even just count that trifecta. Plus on top of that. The man did all of this within a span of a few years. Pac the GOAT bruh.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Thug Life, MATW, AEOM, 7DT, RU Still Down, 2Pac’s greatest hits. And more. See. Pac has so much work. U can’t even just count that trifecta. Plus on top of that. The man did all of this within a span of a few years. Pac the GOAT bruh.
Plus Nas, the GOAT, has albums way less revered than 2Pacalypse (an album Nas shouted out himself) and Strictly... so not really a knock on Pac that he has those albums in his catalog.

Last edited: