Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude DoublesWorld keeps referring to the album as "Monumental". When asked whether it's better than Magic, both he and Hitboy "like" the comment.

Out of all shyt I read, your post hyped me up the most for the anticipation. All I need other than this album is to win the lotto this week.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there's features I don't wanna see any whack ass new school cats on there like Big Sean, Young Thug, or NBA Youngboy. That would honestly ruin it for me.
Give me Rakim, Raekwon or Ghostface, Cormega or AZ, Havoc, Redman, etc.

I hope Nas really takes it back on this......back to the essence.....nostalgic hip hop.
Well if you go in with that narrow mindset, you are bound to be disappointed before hearing an album.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Just noticed in the Doc clip that Nas was using a pen and pad. Something he hasn't done in the Hit-Boy era.. That's all I needed to see. The bars of Gold makes that much more sense now. He's locked in.
Let me say this the most respectful way possible Nas stans are the GOATS for a reason :dead: :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If there's features I don't wanna see any whack ass new school cats on there like Big Sean, Young Thug, or NBA Youngboy. That would honestly ruin it for me.
Give me Rakim, Raekwon or Ghostface, Cormega or AZ, Havoc, Redman, etc.

I hope Nas really takes it back on this......back to the essence.....nostalgic hip hop.

There is a gray area that exists between those two groups- that is, younger and talented artists and older but still relevant artists, overall they havent done bad balancing the two groups for the KD series. Im not trying to hear no damn Rakim, Havoc, or Redman on KD3 thats for sure. You might as well play Illmatic dawg if thats the sound you looking for

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a gray area that exists between those two groups- that is, younger and talented artists and older but still relevant artists, overall they havent done bad balancing the two groups for the KD series. Im not trying to hear no damn Rakim, Havoc, or Redman on KD3 thats for sure. You might as well play Illmatic dawg if thats the sound you looking for
Bruh exactly. He is already going into it with a negative mindstate if he expects those artist

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Let me say this the most respectful way possible Nas stans are the GOATS for a reason :dead: :mjlol:

dj-khaled-we-da-best.gif

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

At this point in his career, he can work with anyone he likes. He's one of the few older heads who shows the newer generation love/respect. The younger cats he has on his recent albums he is a fan of, otherwise they wouldnt get placements.