Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Best surprise is them doing a doc for all of this. :ohlawd: More behind the scenes footage. More Nas and Hit-Boy talking about what went on with the creative process and what kept inspiring the collabs and what they were trying to accomplish with each project. That in and of itself is gon be special. Glad they took the time to capture everything annnnnnd it makes it feel like this could be it and this is the end.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Maybe the track list doesn't have features so there's a surprise element?

I remember when I heard Lauryn on the last one, was an incredible moment.

The person who shared the tracklist also claims he’s got the actual music too and listened bunch of times.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you've been wrong on a lot of predictions :heh: but I do find it hard to believe there won't be any features
I think the only thing I’ve been right about is the documentary that is coming. I do think there will be features though.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
The funny thing with KD2 is it's arguably the best of the three although I lean slightly towards Magic but KD2 the only one with skips on it personally.

KD1 i can play front to back no skips. same goes for Magic. KD2 i can't front. i skip EPMD remix and YKTV pretty much every time i play the album

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing with KD2 is it's arguably the best of the three although I lean slightly towards Magic but KD2 the only one with skips on it personally.

KD1 i can play front to back no skips. same goes for Magic. KD2 i can't front. i skip EPMD remix and YKTV pretty much every time i play the album

Yeah, but KD2 highs are better than the others. Rare, Store Run etc...

and its nothing like listening to Count Me In with some great ear buds like some Bose. You just hear all the stuff Hit Boy put in the instrumental..my gawd

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
YKTV didn't fit the album Nas was spittin on there tho. The problem with YKTV is its right after Rare in between Store Run Moments Nobody :heh: . That would've been Nas best 4 song run consecutively in a while. Then Magic dropped 4 months & changed that:dead:

Yeah. It's a fun song to me but it doesn't help that its sandwiched between two songs that were instant classics.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
If there's features I don't wanna see any whack ass new school cats on there like Big Sean, Young Thug, or NBA Youngboy. That would honestly ruin it for me.
Give me Rakim, Raekwon or Ghostface, Cormega or AZ, Havoc, Redman, etc.

I hope Nas really takes it back on this......back to the essence.....nostalgic hip hop.