Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
If I’m not mistaken this album was pretty much wrapped up months back so if someone in the know said it back then. It is likely still to be the case.

Personally I have no problem with that. I can’t think of many Nas albums where the collabo joints are my favourites. Even in this Hit Boy run, the only feature tracks that have been my favourites on that album are Nobody and Car #85

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If I’m not mistaken this album was pretty much wrapped up months back so if someone in the know said it back then. It is likely still to be the case.

Personally I have no problem with that. I can’t think of many Nas albums where the collabo joints are my favourites. Even in this Hit Boy run, the only feature tracks that have been my favourites on that album are Nobody and Car #85
Full Circle

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Lol

Soooo, Nas should do 30, 000 to 40, 000 of these? Lol

Bro... like, seriously. Think about what you saying.

Make it limited of course. Raekwon, Ghostface, and GZA have done it with album reissues. Nas is a bigger and still relevant artist. Make it limited enough to be a collectible and itll sell quick

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there are no guest appearances, Nas must really think he's got something here. Not that he uses them as a crutch like some artists, but still...
I been sitting back thinking. We all thought for the trilogy he would go all out for it with the guest lol but whenever u think dude is zigging he zags.. Also the girl on twitter on one of the spaces did say they were struggling with finding the right features. I didn't believe it at the time but we'll find out officially any moment now.