Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Feature Predictions

Camel
Kodak
Fivio
Snow Allegra
Tyler The Creator

what do I get if I win :jbhmm:

*edit* I forgot Fivio was on KD1....He'll probably reach out to someone in Griselda....my dream feature is Nas and Mach Hommy :wow:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Feature Predictions

Camel
Kodak
Fivio
Snow Allegra
Tyler The Creator

what do I get if I win :jbhmm:

*edit* I forgot Fivio was on KD1....He'll probably reach out to someone in Griselda....my dream feature is Nas and Mach Hommy :wow:
Are you keeping Fivio on your list or replacing him with Mach Hommy ?

The winner gets to be the Nastradamus of The Coli. :mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Coop sassy ass out of touch. I’m skimming through this vid, he talking about Nas ‘trophy case’ and how he doesn’t have any hardware (sales) since IWW. 19:40 he even says it doesnt make sense for Drake/21 to do higher numbers and that falls on ‘us’, I cant even finish this shyt.
Coop sounds like preachers mad about the tithes not being high enough this week. Drake is the biggest rapper in the world. 21 is one of the hottest rappers. Saying Nas should outsell them because he released better albums more recently and is the GOAT is troll shyt. They have more fans today and more relevance, come on. It also continues this dialogue I don't like, which suggests that Nas fans aren't doing their part. If we did what we were supposed to do of course Nas would sell 220-250k first week and surpass Drake/21. Come on...that's not a real world conversation.

Speaking of Drake, Coop complained that Benny has a Nas record but hasn't released it...and insinuated it's some type of conspiracy. Meanwhile Benny has a Drake record he's played for damn near half the industry behind the scenes, but hasn't released it. Is that a conspiracy too, or is Benny holding onto records too long and hurting his own career.

I won't criticize the Nas rollout, it's way too early. But I will say...all logic says a single (and hopefully a video) should come out tomorrow. And if they instead drop a single midway through next week, don't do interviews etc I don't want to hear anything about sales.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Coop sounds like preachers mad about the tithes not being high enough this week. Drake is the biggest rapper in the world. 21 is one of the hottest rappers. Saying Nas should outsell them because he released better albums more recently and is the GOAT is troll shyt. They have more fans today and more relevance, come on. It also continues this dialogue I don't like, which suggests that Nas fans aren't doing their part. If we did what we were supposed to do of course Nas would sell 220-250k first week and surpass Drake/21. Come on...that's not a real world conversation.

Speaking of Drake, Coop complained that Benny has a Nas record but hasn't released it...and insinuated it's some type of conspiracy. Meanwhile Benny has a Drake record he's played for damn near half the industry behind the scenes, but hasn't released it. Is that a conspiracy too, or is Benny holding onto records too long and hurting his own career.

I won't criticize the Nas rollout, it's way too early. But I will say...all logic says a single (and hopefully a video) should come out tomorrow. And if they instead drop a single midway through next week, don't do interviews etc I don't want to hear anything about sales.

100 facts. I like coop's takes on nas usually, but since he's talking to the Twitter girl from nas' team he's way off. It's like she brainwashed him.

I mean first of all he need to stop comparing nas to Jay. Jay got a status that goes beyond rap music because of his mogul status and his couple with Beyonce. And even then they would use marketing tools to sell their albums. Jay and Beyonce went to the Louvre museum to do a clip for their joint album.
Nas did an add with lebron, great, but it was for Nike. At no point this ad was promoting his album release. When you want to sell big, you have to put yourself out there to advertise your shyt and to attract new listeners, that's marketing 101. Coop really thinks because nas is the best he should sell accordingly. He's living a dream. Artistic integrity has a cost. And to me nas has found the balance to have both, dude need to chill. He's starting to fukking up the convo the way he's cutting Mike, don't even let him talk and be almost patronizing

Last edited:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
My dream Nas features are him and Sade. Him and Roc Marci, him and Spitta, and him and Redman.
Should I put
Sade
Roc Marciano
Curren$y
Redman
+ Another name of your chosing

As your picks for the prediction game ?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Nas been on a heavy roll and I haven’t even made my demo :mjcry:. Can’t wait for this tho:gladbron::pachaha::blessed: