Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

This was an interesting take they was having about what some people including Mike considered lack of promotion for KD3, we all know it's coming, Coop even pointed out that him being in the commercial with LeBron against Father Time with 2 weeks before the album drops is promotion in it self.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

This was an interesting take they was having about what some people including Mike considered lack of promotion for KD3, we all know it's coming, Coop even pointed out that him being in the commercial with LeBron against Father Time with 2 weeks before the album drops is promotion in it self.

Coop sassy ass out of touch. I’m skimming through this vid, he talking about Nas ‘trophy case’ and how he doesn’t have any hardware (sales) since IWW. 19:40 he even says it doesnt make sense for Drake/21 to do higher numbers and that falls on ‘us’, I cant even finish this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I was listening last night and pointed out that Nas DOES do promo. His KD3 post on IG had 232 THOUSAND likes. If 232 THOUSAND people stream/buy the album next week Nas would be sitting pretty.

I think the issue is that Nas fanbase skews older, and older people are set in their ways. They either would rather purchase than stream or if they ARE streaming they’re doing it in a manner that wouldn’t “run the numbers” up.

The rules of streaming are fukked up. The fanbases of artists like Drake, Kendrick, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, etc. KNOW the game is rigged and act accordingly. Jay-Z is going to win by partnering with a cell phone company (“NEW RULES”) RZA is going to win by making ONE COPY of an album and auctioning it off (which I personally thought was a brilliant idea with bad execution) Kanye is going to “win” by saying the most controversial thing he can think of and flirting with racist, anti-Semitic rhetoric while hanging out with accused rapists.

Nas has been strictly about the strength of the music. And for someone who keeps it about the MUSIC and not gimmicks he’s done phenomenally well, I just don’t know how you get older ass fans already set in their ways to get behind what it takes to make a real dent in streaming.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Pusha T
Jay-Z
The Game
Hit Boy (Rapping)
Alicia Keys
You can't pick Hit-Boy, he's excluded from the game cause he's the most obvious guest with Charlie Wilson. I explained it in the first post about the game with the rules.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
How about a little game before the tracklist drops ?

Everyone pick five guests, one point for every correct guess, we'll see who will have the most points.
It's a prediction game, not who you would want to hear on KD3, but who you think is gonna show up.
Also Charlie Wilson and Hit-Boy are excluded from the game, cause they're the most likely features and it would be too easy of a choice to pick them.

Current picks :

Dylmatic
Jay-Z
Beyoncé
Raekwon
Busta Rhymes
Benny The Butcher

Kes929
The Weeknd
Kodak Black
Sade
Drake
Kendrick Lamar

ThirdAct
Raekwon
Ghostface Killah
Playboy Carti
Jadakiss
D'Angelo

Ziggiy
Jay-Z
Raekwon
Kendrick Lamar
Kelly Price
The Weeknd

Prolific_1011
Kendrick Lamar
Raekwon
Kodak Black
John Legend
Joey Badass

Piff Perkins
J. Cole
Jhene Aiko
Kodak Black
Raekwon
Ron Isley

Nabs
Jadakiss
Mary J Blige
Jay-Z
Raekwon
Curren$y

Primetime21
Kendrick Lamar
Cordae
Game
Snoh Aalegra
Jadakiss

Waynep
Jay-Z
Kendrick
Tems
OutKast
Rihanna

CrushedGroove
Ella Mai
Don Tolliver
Sade
Peezy
Joey Bada$$

Izanami
J. Cole
Janet Jackson
Kool G Rap
Jay-Z
Future

Mike the Executioner
Cordae
Kodak Black
Jay-Z
Raekwon
Ghostface Killah

BiggWebb79
Ghostface Killah
Raekwon
Kendrick Lamar
LL Cool J
Sade

Jean Toomer
L boogie (Lauryn Hill)
Q-Tip
Pharoahe Monch
Mos Def
Chuck D

Alexander Wiggin
Nicki Minaj
Jay-Z
Young Jeezy
Scarface
Joey Badass

Jdubnyce
Raekwon
Cormega
Jay-Z
Q-Tip
Lloyd Banks

Casso Dinero
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Busta Rhymes
Mary J Blige
Big Sean

HHID
Kodak Black
JID
Andre 3000
Raekwon
Kendrick

Kliq_souf
Dom Kennedy
Jay-Z
Raekwon
Blxst
Joey Badass

TheJet
Boldy James
H.E.R
Ghostface Killah
Steve Lacy
Azealia Banks

Figaro
Pusha T
Jay-Z
The Game
Alicia Keys

You can't pick the exact same lineup as another member.
By the way if a single drops before the tracklist and features a guest, that would be one point for everyone who picked him before it was revealed but new participants in the game can't pick him.

Jay
Game
Pusha
Benny or Conway
Alicia Keys