Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe i'm the first mentioning him but....
Hit-Boy :sas2:as an MC
JID
Andre 3k
Raekwon
Kendrick

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Can't believe i'm the first mentioning him but....
Hit-Boy :sas2:as an MC
JID
Andre 3k
Raekwon
Kendrick
I specified that Hit-Boy was excluded, just like Charlie Wilson cause they would be the two most obvious choices
You need to replace him with someone else.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
How about a little game before the tracklist drops ?

Everyone pick five guests, one point for every correct guess, we'll see who will have the most points.
It's a prediction game, not who you would want to hear on KD3, but who you think is gonna show up.
Also Charlie Wilson and Hit-Boy are excluded from the game, cause they're the most likely features and it would be too easy of a choice to pick them.
Dom Kennedy
Jay-Z
Raekwon
Blxst
Joey Badass

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Someone picked Outkast, you can choose a duo or a group but you get no point if only one member is featured.
Might as well name one member or several separately.
For example if Run The Jewels are on the album you get one point for mentioning them but you get two if you picked El-P and Killer Mike separately. The same goes for Andre and Big Boi.
But if only Andre is featured you get no point for picking Outkast. You get one if you picked Andre and Big Boi separately, cause one of them showed up.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I specified that Hit-Boy was excluded, just like Charlie Wilson cause they would be the two most obvious choices
You need to replace him with someone else.
Oh fukk, thought i was being smart when i actually didn't read the rules correctly, my bad

Then,
Kodak
JID
Andre 3k
Raekwon
Kendrick

And thanks for setting this thing up my man and doing the follow up and shyt. Changes the vibe in here for a couple days! 👍