Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I gave a full explanation on my perspective …literally walked you thru how we got here ..why I said why I said and this is the reply I get :mjlol: nas fanatics are a trip man
I read that...I quoted the part I was referring to and responded to that. Whatever tho...you on bullshyt, lol, one of them angry arguing type posters, I'm talking and you whiny and defensive, girl energy. I'm gucci, madd others in here will do that with you, peace tho.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I read that...I quoted the part I was referring to and responded to that. Whatever tho...you on bullshyt, lol, one of them angry arguing type posters. I'm gucci, madd others will in here will do that with you, peace tho.
nikka move around …you a sensitive Stan that can’t even have a conversation about an artist you like without hyperventilating at the made up thought of someone “ slighting” your man …you kind of nikkas are hella weird

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
nikka I gave a full explanation on my perspective …literally walked you thru how we got here ..why I said why I said and this is the reply I get :mjlol: nas fanatics are a trip man

just cause you have an argument (and it's not that serious) with one nas fan don't mean all his fans think the same. why talking about nas' fans this nas' fans that. it's weird

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
just cause you have an argument (and it's not that serious) with one nas fan don't mean all his fans think the same. why talking about nas' fans this nas' fans that. it's weird
I’ve been dealing with Nas fanatics especially the online ones for years bruh ..trust this ain’t some new phenomenon out of the blue with how they act… :mjlol:

I should say Nas Stan’s tho ..you may be right about separating the two

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Left.A1 nikka u need to take a chill pill. This is why I barely even post in this thread. Lol
What’s the point of this post? Besides asking for my attention lol …like I said …you nas super stans are weird as hell :mjlol:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I’ve been dealing with Nas fanatics especially the online ones for years bruh ..trust this ain’t some new phenomenon out of the blue with how they act… :mjlol:

I should say Nas Stan’s tho ..you may be right about separating the two

You're talking like it's a new species of rats. It's not that serious breh :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They both murked their last official song (In The Ghetto)

Craziest part about this song is that it was nearly 10 years old when Game put it on Documentary 2.1.

s-l500.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

What, did Nas think he needed a party song and Game think he needed a political song? :why:

Untitled went through a lot of changes before it got released. I wished the Urb magazine interview was still online. Nas had an Alchemist and a Will.i.am track on the album at the time of the interview. There were also more songs like "Queens Get The Money" and "Proclamation" as Jay Electronica was planned to have four interludes on the album. There was a version of "Project Roach" produced by No I.D. There was "I Don't Wanna Be Right" produced by No I.D. that leaked. "I'm On" from Khaled's album was pitched to Nas as a single, but he didn't use it as a single, so Khaled kept it for his album. There was also four DJ Toomp tracks that didn't make the album (one of them was possibly "Queen's Wolf" from LT2). Then there's "Colors". So yeah, Untitled was quite different from the retail.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Untitled went through a lot of changes before it got released. I wished the Urb magazine interview was still online. Nas had an Alchemist and a Will.i.am track on the album at the time of the interview. There were also more songs like "Queens Get The Money" and "Proclamation" as Jay Electronica was planned to have four interludes on the album. There was a version of "Project Roach" produced by No I.D. There was "I Don't Wanna Be Right" produced by No I.D. that leaked. "I'm On" from Khaled's album was pitched to Nas as a single, but he didn't use it as a single, so Khaled kept it for his album. There was also four DJ Toomp tracks that didn't make the album (one of them was possibly "Queen's Wolf" from LT2). Then there's "Colors". So yeah, Untitled was quite different from the retail.

I wonder what Untitled would have sounded like if it was released at the end of 2007 like Nas initially planned. Of course, it would have the original title, and the fact that he went through so much controversy with it didn't help the delays. If I had to make a guess, "Make the World Go Round" and "Hero" weren't on the original version because they reference the controversy directly, and were most likely put there for the sake of having singles.

Listening to it now, I actually forgot how bar-heavy Nas used to be. Probably because I listen to the recent albums so much, but every song sounds like Nas spent months writing it, and then rewriting it. And he put this out at a time when hip hop was in the gutter, trying to undo the ringtone phase. It would be considered a classic if it came out ten years later.