Nas is making it clear he's the GOAT right now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Absolutely...
So rapping about girls and creatively rapping about money is selling out and not hip hop, but the Notorious B.I.G. rhyming over R&B songs makes him the undisputed G.O.A.T.?

son..PLEASE let's not get into this..it can go on forever..lol..it's already been established nas is not allowed to party...have fun..like girls..rock jewels..get fresh..none of that shyt..he supposed to stay in the gritty NY subway...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
dude is talkin bout his recent tracks he put out..

Two sub par joints. Nas The Don is easily one of his mediocre singles. When you look at his singles that joint has to be somewhere at the bottom. His singles usually have the world mad hype for his album (Got Yourself A, Made You Look, If I Ruled The World etc)

I just want to hear this joint cause its Nas and hip hop as a whole is so watered down an MC like that is refreshing

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Two sub par joints. Nas The Don is easily one of his mediocre singles. When you look at his singles that joint has to be somewhere at the bottom. His singles usually have the world mad hype for his album (Got Yourself A, Made You Look, If I Ruled The World etc)

I just want to hear this joint cause its Nas and hip hop as a whole is so watered down an MC like that is refreshing

Nasty is crack...Nas The Don is crack..shyt is all over the radio..and Daughters is crazy...I don't see the issue...

• Dap
Reactions: Ns
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his last one..lol...

for real, stop. nas hasn't made a dope album since....IMO...it was written. nikka has been overrated more than any artist in this industry. and even it was written had problems. honestly, illmatic showed that nas was catapulted off of the superb production on that debut album. everything beyond shows that he's incapable of putting together a dope album. lyrically, he's extremely talented. but, as a complete musician, the nikka is overrated as fukk.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
for real, stop. nas hasn't made a dope album since....IMO...it was written. nikka has been overrated more than any artist in this industry. and even it was written had problems. honestly, illmatic showed that nas was catapulted off of the superb production on that debut album. everything beyond shows that he's incapable of putting together a dope album. lyrically, he's extremely talented. but, as a complete musician, the nikka is overrated as fukk.

ok..gtfo of the Nas thread then..cause it's clear u dont like him if u believe the bolded...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasty is crack...Nas The Don is crack..shyt is all over the radio..and Daughters is crazy...I don't see the issue...

the don is a mess. shyt isn't dope. what the fukk are you nikkas listening to?!?!?!?! nasty is the only recent single of his i liked. everything else is suffering from the same problem that's plagued this nikka for years -- mediocre production.

i don't know if nas owes salam remi favors or what, but his relationship with him has tarnished his career in my eyes. remi is a garbage producer, and everyone with two functioning ears knows this.,

10:31

Superstar
Daps

:birdman:

shyt isn't on 92.3, 93.9, or 95.5 here breh

I'm just keeping it Trill. Thats honestly your opinion. I respect it but nah those are some of his most mediocre singles. Hopefully the album is dope

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
the don is a mess. shyt isn't dope. what the fukk are you nikkas listening to?!?!?!?! nasty is the only recent single of his i liked. everything else is suffering from the same problem that's plagued this nikka for years -- mediocre production.

i don't know if nas owes salam remi favors or what, but his relationship with him has tarnished his career in my eyes. remi is a garbage producer, and everyone with two functioning ears knows this.,

so Daughters has bad production?..that's done by No I.D...and it seems that more than me feels The Don is crack cause EVERYONE I ever played that song for in real life was feelin it...nikkas and bytches..also..it's gettin heavy play up here in NY...one of his most played records since I don't even know...but I guess I only like it..son..keep bumpin Jim Jones cause it's clear we aint on the same plane wit this music shyt..so im just gonna have to agree to disagree...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Daughters has bad production?..that's done by No I.D...and it seems that more than me feels The Don is crack cause EVERYONE I ever played that song for in real life was feelin it...also..it's gettin heavy play up here in NY...one of his most played records since I don't even know...but I guess I only like it..son..keep bumpin Jim Jones cause it's clear we aint on the same plane wit this music shyt..so im just gonna have to agree to disagree...

daughters is weak, yes. nas needs grimy sounds. that's his lane. GRIMEY NY sound. anything beyond that shyt does NOT fit his rhyme pattern and flow. that's the biggest issue with nas. for over a decade, he's tried to do exactly the opposite of illmatic, and it's shown him to be a limited mc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
daughters is weak, yes. nas needs grimy sounds. that's his lane. GRIMEY NY sound. anything beyond that shyt does NOT fit his rhyme pattern and flow. that's the biggest issue with nas. for over a decade, he's tried to do exactly the opposite of illmatic, and it's shown him to be a limited mc.

ok bruh..whatever u say..lol...

Ronald

Daps
yall are never going to get a "grimy ny" album from Nas again

get over it