Nas is making it clear he's the GOAT right now

10:31

Superstar
Daps
the internet has some of the wackest opinions on just about everything ive ever heard..I mean Ive even seen nikkas shyt on THRILLER..lol..

You just said his singles are all over the radio :usure:

I could link you playlists to the biggest stations in the DMV and his singles aren't there at all.

I genuinely respect your other claims. You might think his current singles are dope.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You just said his singles are all over the radio :usure:

I could link you playlists to the biggest stations in the DMV and his singles aren't there at all.

I genuinely respect your other claims. You might think his current singles are dope.

what does this have to do with what I said...I mean it wasn't even directed at u...I told u I respect ur opinion..but that qoute still rings true..the internet holds some of the wackest opinions on about everything..and it's true..Ive seen nikkas on this very site shyt on Thriller...lol..

Ronald

Daps
Cbanks thinks So Sophisticated and that other wack sh!t Ross put out with Usher are good singles tho

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
what does this have to do with what I said...I mean it wasn't even directed at u...I told u I respect ur opinion..but that qoute still rings true..the internet holds some of the wackest opinions on about everything..and it's true..Ive seen nikkas on this very site shyt on Thriller...lol..

Nas being the goat is one of the most heinous.

Superstar
Daps
Cbanks thinks So Sophisticated and that other wack sh!t Ross put out with Usher are good singles tho

Daughters > So Sophisticated and Touch N Go

I'm looking forward to the album though :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm saying what most hip-hop fans generally agree upon. nas makes wack music.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U gotta respect Nas:manny: just not as much as u respect Hov:win:...I didn't like wtt either or bp3 but he wuz still spittin,and wtt don't count as his album nikka:damn:
I didn't like that Daughters song that much but it grew on me...I think his stans comparing it to some of the most timeless records in hiphop history are to blame:wtb:...when u amp shyt up like that people expct more...but after hearin it again without the annoying text of nas stans following it,its a nice record for real and needed...nas is just confusing tho,on one hand I respect em for making the type of music he wants to make,but its hard to tell if that's the music he wants to make for real or does he just not want to alienate his fanbase....add that in with the recent attempts with shock titles its hard to tell if dude got sum kinda angle or not on sum :scheme: shyt.

Superstar
Daps

Nah, you missed me. You made it seem like his singles being "crack" had something to do with them being on the radio.

We're on the same page. They might be burning Hot97 up. I just know I don't hear them joints here.

I still can't wait for the album. Singles mean shyt to me

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
U gotta respect Nas:manny: just not as much as u respect Hov:win:...I didn't like wtt either or bp3 but he wuz still spittin,and wtt don't count as his album nikka:damn:
I didn't like that Daughters song that much but it grew on me...I think his stans comparing it to some of the most timeless records in hiphop history are to blame:wtb:...when u amp shyt up like that people expct more...but after hearin it again without the annoying text of nas stans following it,its a nice record for real and needed...nas is just confusing tho,on one hand I respect em for making the type of music he wants to make,but its hard to tell if that's the music he wants to make for real or does he just not want to alienate his fanbase....add that in with the recent attempts with shock titles its hard to tell if dude got sum kinda angle or not on sum :scheme: shyt.
I think he's just so used to different fans wanting diff shyt from him that he LITERALLY just does whatever the fukk he want's..like..real talk..if u conjure up a group of Nas fans..and ask what kinda shyt they want from him..they will prolly all give u different answers..u got some wanting the Illmatic type Nas..some that one the Esco type Nas...some that only want the Conscious type Nas...some that wants the fly talkin Nas...it's just to the point where no matter what he puts out..it's gonna disappoint his fans in one way or another..so that's why he's not letting his fans dictate his moves..think about it..if he did..he wouldnt be here right now..cause altho IWW blew him up...fans of Illmatic was pissed that he didnt keep makin that type of music..even tho they was bootlegging and not supporting his shyt..mix that wit the fact that he gets criticized for what other rappers get praised for...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nas is king. nobody is spittin like he is. the nikka been in beast mode since the DR tour.

nikkaz in here mad as usual. same old nikkaz with their same old opinions. yall some fools man.

on a side note, yall nikkaz really saying jay was spittin on WTT? GTFOH. I cant wait for Jay to drop something new that is actually dope so yall can stop hyping up that weak ass WTT.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
nas is king. nobody is spittin like he is. the nikka been in beast mode since the DR tour.

nikkaz in here mad as usual. same old nikkaz with their same old opinions. yall some fools man.

on a side note, yall nikkaz really saying jay was spittin on WTT? GTFOH. I cant wait for Jay to drop something new that is actually dope so yall can stop hyping up that weak ass WTT.

opinion also? :dwillhuh:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Vampire Life 2? That can't be a real album title....