Nas is making it clear he's the GOAT right now

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:ahh:

Meanwhile Jay has to latch onto 'Ye to remain relevant, trying to catch up looking like :old:

yeah him sellin out shows and being the most popular rapper makes him irrelevant :ehh:

coli nikkas are allergic to common sense and logic (don't even ask me how :huhldup:)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah him sellin out shows and being the most popular rapper makes him irrelevant :ehh:

:snoop:

tumblr_lhimy5OgdH1qgt9yy.gif

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In terms of popularity, Em is the most popular, then I'd say Wayne, Drake, Ye, and then Jay-Z

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Imagine Nas's LOST LOST collections shyt we want hear til his death the goat hands down.

Ronald

Daps
Serious question: what prompted this thread?

Did he drop something new :dwillhuh:

he dropped 2 singles this year - Daughters and The Don, both are great

has the best verse of the year with Triple Beam Dreams, and had a bunch of other crazy guest verses last year. Nasty was one of the best songs of 2011

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ Big Mel being abused as a child, scared to smile causqe they called him ugly :ahh:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is the living epitome of Hip Hop in my opinion. He represents it through and through. No other MC is as lyrically gifted

It's not even his lyrics though. He is a mainstream rapper who hasn't sold out. He deeply lives this shyt on a mainstream basis without looking like he's trying to please everybody and fit into the corporate music world.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
nas' unreleased catalogue is better than most rappers entire discography

in fact it's almost better than his own discography :ohhh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's not even his lyrics though. He is a mainstream rapper who hasn't sold out. He deeply lives this shyt on a mainstream basis without looking like he's trying to please everybody and fit into the corporate music world.
Not a single one of the big rappers do, not wayne, not drake, not jay, not kanye. Lil Wayne differs so much from the rap game that he just flat out sang his first single. Not a lot of rappers would even try that shyt.

Is as much (or more) pleasing "everybody" than someone like Wayne or Drake.

Nas is a special lyricist, but as far as him caring about sales and money he's like the rest of does dudes. Difference is that he won't sell more with pop songs, cause he can't deliver radio bangers that equals his actual lyricist skills. The way a lot of other big rappers can. He's incapable of dropping songs like Miss me, N'ggas in paris or not afraid. Whenever he tries it's almost always the weakest song on the album and doesn't really do to well commercially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

:beli:

nas.jpg