Nas is making it clear he's the GOAT right now

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
That doesn't make him smarter or his girls prettier than mine. Plus, he's famous and shyt. Kinda makes your statement obvious.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:snoop:

tumblr_lhimy5OgdH1qgt9yy.gif

:ohhh:

my bad i forgot to add one of*

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:king: Nas has always been the GOAT to me

Even when you hear he-needs-better-beats rhetoric, I'm like but are you listening to what he's spitting.

Esco has never lost his lyricsim.

:ahh: I need Life Is Good in my life.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I like what Nasir is doing. He's making sure this new generation knows who the fukk he is

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is top 5, won't ever say any rapper is a the goat though. he is the most well rounded in my opinion, in terms of subject matter and sound.

daughters is pretty good, he could have done better though. not feeling nasty that much honestly. he shouldn't do "nasty nas" songs anymore, he's way beyond that now. thats why i don't like "nas purists", they have him confused and out of his element trying to spit like he was when he was 18. i'd rather hear an updated "it was written" with the same dope cinematic feel but with mature subject matter. stuff like "film", "like smoke" and "triple beam dreams".

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad thing about the state of hip hip right now is that Nas is clearly not as good as he was in his prime, yet is still better than 95% of rappers out right now.

We need some new cats in the game, who are unique and thought provoking and able to appeal to the mainstream. It hasn't been a cat like that since...well the first guy that comes to mind is Kanye's first two albums.