Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
It's safe to say that this is a bit of a fan made official release of the I Am... session tracks before the leak caused the switch up, without Nasirs direct involvement we will never have a version of what was meant to be in the first place

Still looking forward to see how it fares though...

This here.

Basically another bootleg, but for sale this time.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
appreciate the love

if another poster wouldve made that post it wouldve been dapped to death

im probably one of the only posters who owns the original I AM on vinyl already

which is where i based my guess on

many of those versions were fast pitched, i wonder if they are remixed or intact
Whats your dream i am? 5 mic version iyo

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
These fukking idiots are messing this album up AGAIN by half-assing it.

yep. kinda remind me of the 25th it was written anniversary reissue. They could have done more. only slient murder and street dreams alternative when they could have add take it in blood pt 2, the message original version, street dreams remix (well, maybe not lol) and deja vu.

This is my personnal I am the autobiography, certified 5 mics

Capture-d-cran-2023-10-06-000228.png

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
lowkey i need esco to share hit thoughts on this release if he dont like it ill hold out and hopefully they drop something for the actual 25 year anniversary

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is this... No one but Sony and/or Nas and his camp can answer. Everyone knows that My Worst Enemy is Me and Rise and Fall were for the album or made during those sessions. They, too, were leaked but still considered unreleased. There are other leaked but unreleased tracks in that category, like Seeds of Heaven and more. If you (Sony/Nas) are allowing for a double disc, I am: The autobiography album to be recreated but you choose to leave those songs off, what are you holding them back for?

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is this... No one but Sony and/or Nas and his camp can answer. Everyone knows that My Worst Enemy is Me and Rise and Fall were for the album or made during those sessions. They, too, were leaked but still considered unreleased. There are other leaked but unreleased tracks in that category, like Seeds of Heaven and more. If you (Sony/Nas) are allowing for a double disc, I am: The autobiography album to be recreated but you choose to leave those songs off, what are you holding them back for?
Breh the vibe Nas is on right now is far removed from this. He said at some point he doesn't even remember what's on some of these albums. This is simply not important to him enough to go back. It's probably the way we feel about some girl we used to date 20 years ago, yeah she was smoking hot, but I've been there done that.

It's us the fans that care about this shyt and we're intrigued by it. Would probably pay to hear from him WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED, what was already recorded, if everything leaked, what was the initial plan as far as the story etc etc etc

Eh... maybe one day

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Whats your dream i am? 5 mic version iyo

this same album except the last song is afterlife and undying before that

These fukking idiots are messing this album up AGAIN by half-assing it.

how so

those songs are from death of escobar

nas sessions from 97 and 98 are what comprised the original trilogy of i am, doe and nastradamus

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
this same album except the last song is afterlife and undying before that

how so

those songs are from death of escobar

nas sessions from 97 and 98 are what comprised the original trilogy of i am, doe and nastradamus
So no nas is like or nysom2 ? Whats the death of esco tracklist rumored to be then i thought that was a later nas album