Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy Noah U. Put Illmatic XX together and Nas Essentials. He even shouted me out in the credits. He would ask my opinion on projects that he pitched to Sony like an anniversary set for IWW and my list of suggestions were crazy and much more of was collectors and fans want than what we got. He and I always talked I am too. I holla at him today, when I hear this news about I am and he said he hadn’t heard about this. I was hoping he was putting it together because I was dying to have input. This is some one else now doing it so I have low expectations. Let me also say that Noah pitched way more for ILLMATIC XX than Sony released. Still happy with those couple or rare remixes that came out with that. Noah knew his stuff but was kept in check by the label.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
My guy Noah U. Put Illmatic XX together and Nas Essentials. He even shouted me out in the credits. He would ask my opinion on projects that he pitched to Sony like an anniversary set for IWW and my list of suggestions were crazy and much more of was collectors and fans want than what we got. He and I always talked I am too. I holla at him today, when I hear this news about I am and he said he hadn’t heard about this. I was hoping he was putting it together because I was dying to have input. This is some one else now doing it so I have low expectations. Let me also say that Noah pitched way more for ILLMATIC XX than Sony released. Still happy with those couple or rare remixes that came out with that. Noah knew his stuff but was kept in check by the label.
I dont understand why they wouldnt want to do more for those releases cause either way theyre going to make there money and then some

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Can you guys stop speculating already when the tracklist was already posted on the last page.

Nas, I Am... The Autobiography (2x12” Black Vinyl)
I Am... The Autobiography 2LP vinyl, the long sought-after bootleg released commercially for the first time. Features 2 unreleased tracks, as well as many other rarities that have been on limited vinyl and 12" previously, as well as deluxe packaging. A must-have for any Nas and die-hard hip-hop head!

Side A
1. Fetus
2. Small World
3. Money Is My bytch

Side B
1. Project Windows
2. Poppa Was a Playa
3. Dr. Knockboots (Doe's and Don't)

Side C
1. Day Dreamin' Stay Schemin'****
2. Sometimes I Wonder (feat. Nature)
3. Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive****
4. Drunk By Myself

Side D
1. I Wanna Play***
2. Blaze a 50
3. We Will Survive

The "unreleased tracks" look like Day Dreamin' Stay Schemin' and Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive, which have obviously been leaked for years. Hopefully they're in CDQ though.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you guys stop speculating already when the tracklist was already posted on the last page.

The "unreleased tracks" look like Day Dreamin' Stay Schemin' and Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive, which have obviously been leaked for years. Hopefully they're in CDQ though.

Damn! I saw this but didn't realize it. Damn!

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Oh hell naw this ain’t it lol

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
this is not a double album, its only 10 tracks and some bonus.

the "remixes" are the original mixes of released songs

1. fetus original mix
2. wanna play original mix
3. small world original mix
4. poppa was a player original mix
5. blaze a 50 bside mix
6. we will survive original mix
7. gotta love it original mix
8. the game lives on project windows o.g. mix
9. drunk by myself original mix
10. find ya wealth original mix
11. day dreamin (unreleased)
12. hardest thing to do (unreleased)

this is my speculation mixed with what Sony already has spoken on

ill assume sometimes i wonder will not be included because nature is on it

it is not a double album, its a double vinyl but its a single lp
Side A
1. Fetus
2. Small World
3. Money Is My bytch

Side B
1. Project Windows
2. Poppa Was a Playa
3. Dr. Knockboots (Doe's and Don't)

Side C
1. Day Dreamin' Stay Schemin'****
2. Sometimes I Wonder (feat. Nature)
3. Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive**** 4. Drunk By Myself

Side D
1. I Wanna Play***
2. Blaze a 50
3. We Will Survive

Pretty close. Money is my bytch and dr knockboot instead of gotta love it and find ya wealth.

Which makes me wonder where gotta love it come from if not from the OG i am…

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Which makes me wonder where gotta love it come from if not from the OG i am…

"U Gotta Love It" was on the OG I Am that got bootlegged back in '98.

It was one of the tracks that was on the CD with the vocal tags all over it. Same copy that was lifted from Sony back then. "U Gotta Love It" and "Blaze a 50" were done right after the IWW sessions. They were supposed to be on I Am, which is why LES was so upset they got bootlegged.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
"U Gotta Love It" was on the OG I Am that got bootlegged back in '98.

It was one of the tracks that was on the CD with the vocal tags all over it. Same copy that was lifted from Sony back then. "U Gotta Love It" and "Blaze a 50" were done right after the IWW sessions. They were supposed to be on I Am, which is why LES was so upset they got bootlegged.
Well isnt that whats they are releasing above? The og leak i am?

Otherwise why would they put THAT tracklist and getting rid of the newer tracks like nas is like, nysom2, etc if it wasnt the original.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Well isnt that whats they are releasing above? The og leak i am?

Otherwise why would they put THAT tracklist and getting rid of the newer tracks like nas is like, nysom2, etc if it wasnt the original.

They added some joints and took others out.

It's close to the OG, but with a few changes.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
since were on the topic of LPs does anyone know why the It Was Written vinyl have a different sequenced tracklist? I wanted to cop a while ago but the tracklist threw me off so it kinda put me off to the idea of buying it