Nas - I Am... (Original Version, 29 Tracks)

ReWiNd

Rookie
Daps
is this legit????
click the link. I was looking at the drops for this upcoming record store day and saw that posted. It So it is legit. We might finally get the real version of the album finally.

I Am... The Autobiography, the long sought-after bootleg released commercially for the first time. Features 2 unreleased tracks, as well as many other rarities that have been on limited vinyl and 12" previously, as well as deluxe packaging. A must-have for any Nas and die-hard hip-hop head!"

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
click the link. I was looking at the drops for this upcoming record store day and saw that posted. It So it is legit. We might finally get the real version of the album finally.

I Am... The Autobiography, the long sought-after bootleg released commercially for the first time. Features 2 unreleased tracks, as well as many other rarities that have been on limited vinyl and 12" previously, as well as deluxe packaging. A must-have for any Nas and die-hard hip-hop head!"

they got a couple nice drops on that list

gonna cop that Soul Food, Spice 1 & I Am album for sure:wow::whew:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this deluxe version of I Am is basically an officially release of the bootleg with 2 unreleased songs.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
So this deluxe version of I Am is basically an officially release of the bootleg with 2 unreleased songs.

looks pretty UNofficial to me. I didn't see Mass Appeal or Nas written anywhere and I don't see this anywhere else on the net except that one record store. I had one quick google glance but you would expect it to be SOMEWHERE besides that website if it was official.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
looks pretty UNofficial to me. I didn't see Mass Appeal or Nas written anywhere and I don't see this anywhere else on the net except that one record store. I had one quick google glance but you would expect it to be SOMEWHERE besides that website if it was official.
Mass Appeal doesn't own I Am, Sony does. Legacy Recordings is a Sony subsidiary. Looks legit.

I'd imagine part of the reason a couple of the recent Nas albums had Sony distribution was both parties patching up their relationship in preparation for this, and maybe other things (Lost Tapes 3 or 4, depending on which one Def Jam gets).

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Yeah I can see this being legit, because this happens with artists' ex-labels. After MJ and his brothers went to CBS/ Epic and had hit albums like Destiny/Off the Wall/Thriller Motown put out various albums of J5 & MJ compilations and unreleased songs to ride the wave