Street's Disciple

Decent, Has few tracks here and there 3 Mics
Nastradamus
The Firm

Let's Pretend He Never Dropped These
NASIR
Hip Hop is Dead.

Daps
How many albums does snoop have ? Take that number and subtract doggystyle, last meal and blue carpet treatment.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Vol 1
giphy.gif

Vol 3
giphy.gif

Dynasty
giphy.gif

BP2
giphy.gif

KC
giphy.gif

BP3
giphy.gif

MCHG
giphy.gif

That’s a 7 weedplates every 22 years average and that’s so
Vol. 1 and Dynasty are classic Jigga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Em has that title But it'sobvious he's not taken into consideration with GOAT talk.

So I'd give it to Hov:lolbron:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
How many albums does snoop have ? Take that number and subtract doggystyle, last meal and blue carpet treatment.

No Limit Top Dogg is very good album. Doggumentary is a dope ass album. Even Doggfather is a pretty good album.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Vol 1
giphy.gif

Vol 3
giphy.gif

Dynasty
giphy.gif

BP2
giphy.gif

KC
giphy.gif

BP3
giphy.gif

MCHG
giphy.gif

That’s a 7 weedplates every 22 years average and that’s so
ittz6yt1exjsfntdpbjb.gif
To me it's Jay > Nas because the highs of Jays vs his lows when compared to the highs of Nas vs his lows just makes Jay better on average (to me, this is my opinion based on my musical preference)

That said: this is how you execute a post^ perfect execution

My main issue with Nas:

1. Illmatic was INSANE. That's hard to beat. And I sometimes think he set himself up for failure because how do you beat some of those records. Also: at 17.

2. He had a great run with great beats but somewhere (for me it really started with God's Son) his beat selection and choice of producers became REALLY questionable. Salaam Remi? Really. For the majority of an album? Nikka you're not The Fugees. You Nas. And this is an issue: does HE realize he's Nas? Or does he think he's just some rapper for who it's ok to have 'ok' beats?

3. Many weedplates, many, many weedplates. Forgettable projects. And on top of that now he hops on 'new trap type' records and it DOES NOT WORK. His work (again an issue with selecting and being conscious of who to work with) with Kanye.. I mean it's 'ok' at best. Nas + Kanye right after College Dropout would've made sense.

I give him props though: he's been putting in work, he keeps going and I was hoping Nasir would be the crown jewel and that it would be just SMASH after SMASH real Hip-Hop records. Hopefully he releases an album that moves his entire discography into a different light

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel like Nas had any albums that are throwaway personally, he may have some weaker projects than his best but to me every album had joints. His weakest to me in no order are probably Nastradamus, Street's Disciple and Nasir.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
****** was dope and has aged well a decade later...Sly Fox, America, Testify, Slave and the Master etc all resonate in 2018