Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Message.
Take It In Blood

Juice Wrld
21 Savage most recently.

Drake sampled Affirmative Action on Her Loss

Nas beats gets sampled all the time. His voice more so but to say Nas doesn’t have a history of phenomenal beat picking is absolutely retarded.

Hell that nikka PRODUCED One Mic, Suicide Bounce, and Unauthorized Biography Of Rakim. Those are all fire beats

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be 20 years too late - if it’s going to be 10+ tracks of the same kick snare drum pattern he’s been using since the mid 90s it may have be a pass for me :snoop:
If you pass on a Nas and Premier group album you are either a kid…certainly not a Nas fan…and quite possibly not even a hip hop fan, sir. One of the three, or some sort of combo

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Preemo's beat sounded mad out dated and lazy this coming from a Preemo fan. I was thinking Preemo heard Nas over Hit boy jawns and was gonna bring his A game. Hoping the album is good when it drops.

this. it's his time to show out, particularly for that old school generation of producers who may have felt a way about Nas working with Hit-Boy.

Nas and Premier are in my top five rappers and producers lists, respectively.

nikkas been waiting on this since the Scratch cover :flabbynsick:

a full-length with a God level MC, Illmatic 30th, this could be pivotal for Preemo....both, really.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Made myself a little triple threat preem 24 pack with his recent songs with snoop com and this one. Chuckled when I realised there's also a nas vocal sample on can u dig that, premo needs to venture out a bit...

Even if it turns out to be a just a vanity project quality wise I will still listen and nod my head to it like a crazy fan, these two gave me so much goat material that I won't care if it doesn't come close to their best work (that just so happens to be peak hip hop) and won't run my mouth about pete rock and shyt.

:salute: :ahh:

i thought that at first, but that's Game.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Drake sampled Affirmative Action on Her Loss

Nas beats gets sampled all the time. His voice more so but to say Nas doesn’t have a history of phenomenal beat picking is absolutely retarded.

Hell that nikka PRODUCED One Mic, Suicide Bounce, and Unauthorized Biography Of Rakim. Those are all fire beats

Tyler also sampled Nazareth Savage on Call Me If You Get Lost album

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this. it's his time to show out, particularly for that old school generation of producers who may have felt a way about Nas working with Hit-Boy.

Nas and Premier are in my top five rappers and producers lists, respectively.

nikkas been waiting on this since the Scratch cover :flabbynsick:

a full-length with a God level MC, Illmatic 30th, this could be pivotal for Preemo....both, really.
Exactly, I'm so much of a fan did a mix a couple of years ago check it.