Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm just reading this shyt like :dead: :mjlol: true definition of
juelz-talking.gif

And this shyts not even bad but decent lol

But these guys did it to themselves for years sitting on the couch in their yellow Helly Hansen with the 40 in hand talmbout “nah b shyt trash with midboy” when everyone else was praising them saying “why can’t he call up Premier” because they fetishized Nas is like and NYSOM

And everyone said “what’s Preemo done lately to stand out”

This is fine but yall acted like Preem was gonna reinvent the formula from the past 25 years ?
You know this what you were gonna get and it’s fine too lol

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
The GOAT sounds more in the pocket than anything he done in a while and judging by the talk at the end of a track we getting an album. Expected more on the beat from Premo but Nas floated, if it's an album I still trust it will be great.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Not announcing a date and saying "later this year" in the press release means it might come out in December for all we know or even get pushed back to 2025. :lolbron:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Pete Rock, Q-Tip, Havoc, Premier, Alchemist, Dr. Dre, L.E.S., Trackmasters >>>> Salaam Remi, No ID, Hit-Boy.

All day. Everyday.

On an overall all time list of greatest producers sure, but for Nas?

Salaam has given better overall stuff to him than Dre even. Phone Tap and Hustlers was great but yall were the ones not liking Nas is coming
Meanwhile salaam gave him some of his best street singles in the 00s