Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Use that same energy for the other side not everybody has to love only shyt from 2002 & below

You going to use that same energy for the other side?
Letting people have their opinions means not taking the bait if people are trying to provoke you. If they want to hate, let them hate. Who the fukk cares?

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Smh so you mean to tell me they heard car 85, the cure, speechless, thun, reminice, store run, nobody, slow it down, fever, Japanese soul bar and said mannn this is wack haha. I find it very hard to believe they listened without an unbiased ear.
Now you know they lying.

#ILLMATIC 30

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Letting people have their opinions means not taking the bait if people are trying to provoke you. If they want to hate, let them hate. Who the fukk cares?
Stop being naive these same 5 dudes came in every Nas HB album thread b4 release muddy shyt up. nikkaz ain't heard one song oh HB producing "proceeds to kick the wall" then they post these boring ass beats if Nas rapped over that shyt he'll get crucified for it. Do I love every Nas HB joint no but they made a lot dope shyt some of his best since LIG

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Stop being naive these same 5 dudes came in every Nas HB album thread b4 release muddy shyt up. nikkaz ain't heard one song oh HB producing "proceeds to kick the wall" then they post these boring ass beats if Nas rapped over that shyt he'll get crucified for it. Do I love every Nas HB joint no but they made a lot dope shyt some of his best since LIG
One guy in particular comes in to every single Nas thread to troll, and every single time someone takes up the bait. You guys still haven't learned, after years and years of the same shyt.

Nas doesn't need you to run defense for him. Just enjoy the music and stop the pointless brow beating. Let people have their opinions. Stop letting it effect you, you're a whole grown man.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I just ran back I Am the other day. shyt sounded amazing to me for some reason. Lol
That’s cuz for the first 6 songs it was sounding like Nas best album

Then idk who co-signed that ghetto prisoners beat but shyt went up & down after that

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
One guy in particular comes in to every single Nas thread to troll, and every single time someone takes up the bait. You guys still haven't learned, after years and years of the same shyt.

Nas doesn't need you to run defense for him. Just enjoy the music and stop the pointless brow beating. Let people have their opinions. Stop letting it effect you, you're a whole grown man.
There's like 4 nikkaz on here who opinion I value because we grew up on the same shyt 95% of the opinions on here are horrible. Trust shyt don't bother me none I fukk with the HB joints as well the old shyt. Anyway I'm ready for my GOATS track tonight
nas-quiz-illmatic-22.gif

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just ran back I Am the other day. shyt sounded amazing to me for some reason. Lol

Bumped it in the car today. The run from the Intro up to We Will Survive is CLASSIC. I want to talk to you, Dr Knockboot, and Life Is What You Make it bring it down a peg (and Big Things for many people even though I like that song) before ending strong.

I am is the poster child for “Leaks fukked up my album rollout”. Well I am and Food N Liquor.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is kinda corny but if you're a real Stanley you'll just play along

Let's play a little game in anticipation of the new track drop and #Illmatic30th anniversary

Say how you listened to illmatic the first time, the last time and whats your favorite version of it.

I'll set things off

First time I've heard the album around 2001 due to the you know what with you know who, online bootleg version.

Most recent, I'm listening right now to Illmatic XX (the remixes sound better now than I remember) and will follow up with the Live from Kennedy Center version from 2018.

My favorite version is the black and white cover 10 year double disc release with Star Wars as a bonus, only physical I own of the record.

God I hope they both bring it for this little track !

YO GO NEXT !!!