Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they are Nas haters they just prefer him on a different style of production. By the shyt they post in every Nas/HB thread the beats they want him rapping over would rank at the bottom of his catalog :dead:
:snoop: Smh so you mean to tell me they heard car 85, the cure, speechless, thun, reminice, store run, nobody, slow it down, fever, Japanese soul bar and said mannn this is wack haha. I find it very hard to believe they listened without an unbiased ear.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok..solid list but I'd take Magic and KDIII over God's Son, both are more consistent IMO
now that i think about it, i the good half of I Am is better than the highs on all 3 of those albums :ehh: might even slide I Am in as my number 5

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I can't stand some of you guys who pop up in every Nas thread trying to bark on everyone. Just let people have their opinions, wrong or right. It doesn't need to be a constant interrogation of every person who doesn't share the same hype or exact opinion as you. Get the fukk over yourselves, god damn.

I thought I was the biggest Nas stan ever, until I got on this board. For some people it's a whole religion.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I can't stand some of you guys who pop up in every Nas thread trying to bark on everyone. Just let people have their opinions, wrong or right. It doesn't need to be a constant interrogation of every person who doesn't share the same hype or exact opinion as you. Get the fukk over yourselves, god damn.

I thought I was the biggest Nas stan ever, until I got on this board. For some people it's a whole religion.
Use that same energy for the other side not everybody has to love only shyt from 2002 & below

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You going to use that same energy for the other side?

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got say one thing about the HB haters it's always the same 5 or 6 of them the consistency is impressive:mjlol:. HB has nothing to do this still find ways to shyt on him :pachaha:
That’s how you know Nas & Hit truly made an impact bc the haters are obsessed even when Hit is not involved. They are so furious that Nas latest 6 albums run is/will be an unforgettable part of Nas’ legendary career. To think he did it at the 50 mark and still has more to come.

I truly believe the few haters aren’t real fans bc the negativity is so unnecessary. It’s a celebration & Nas & his real fans should enjoy every bit of this ICONIC JOURNEY!
#ILLMATIC 30

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That’s how you know Nas & Hit truly made an impact bc the haters are obsessed even when Hit is not involved. They are so furious that Nas latest 6 albums run is/will be an unforgettable part of Nas’ legendary career. To think he did it at the 50 mark and still has more to come.

I truly believe the few haters aren’t real fans bc the negativity is so unnecessary. It’s a celebration & Nas & his real fans should enjoy every bit of this ICONIC JOURNEY!
#ILLMATIC 30
Nas should of retired after LIG ..

He really only has 5 out of 19 albums that hit

Iww
Stillmatic
Lig
Gods son
Lost tapes

Illmatic makes jcole seem like PAC. Shyt dry and boring