Nas - Bye Baby CDQ **Sharebeast**

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3rd??? did i fall into a time warp or something? is the year 2001 again? is NaS about to drop stillmatic? because according to the accounting firm lloyds of hip & hop, NaS has four classics already (illmatic, iww (back to back on that ass!), stillmatic, lost tapes)...

Yes you did,looks like you fell into a time warp that apparantley allows you to rewrite history:russ:...unfortunatley with Cubes 2 classic group albums and Pacs,Jays one classic group album even with your lies Nas still only gets a seat at the table...take it or leave it:manny:

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
:stopitslime:

Check the tracklist it says Salaam Remi and 40

Cherry Wine is also one of the best songs this year

tell em why you mad

you damn well know salad remi :flabbynsick: had nothing to do with this hotness (no homo). this is all 40 the gawd.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
okay, i finally got weak and decided to listen to this... especially since someone i won't name *cough* JetLife *cough* put the file right in the forum so all i had to do was click play... okay, here's my opinion....
fool, is you crazy? july 17 fo' life up in here.... i won't be tempted until the full album leaks!

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
i wouldn't be suprised if drake ghostwrote this since everybody done fukked kelis :win:

also salad remi is straight basura discustya

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
"Should’ve saw the man in angry black women
Ashes of a demon, I’m leaving." Nas

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Damn, all these songs from Life Is Good are getting rave reviews on message boards and twitter. All I'm seeing is compliments and backhanded compliments. Can't wait to hear this all at once.