Nas - Bye Baby CDQ **Sharebeast**

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
Hov? is that the dude with the cracking weak voice, annoying whisper flow, and constant awkward pauses when he rhymes?

The dude riding Kanye's coattails these days?
meanwhile Gnause getting ghostwritten verses from Drizzy :mjpls:

Daps
It's okay, not really my type of track though. Don't know where all this "off beat" shyt comes from though, his flow sounded fine.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hov? is that the dude with the cracking weak voice, annoying whisper flow, and constant awkward pauses when he rhymes?

The dude riding Kanye's coattails these days?

U mean that voice reminiscint of a young Huggy Bear:mjpls:? The man behind a whisper flow that did get annoying but not before inspiring a generation to use it:mjpls:?... The man who uses a akward pause to let you nikkas not knowing "I just went over ya head with that one,might wanna rewind til u get it:mjpls:?...illmatic and then stillmatic the prophecy don't lie....I'm happy for Nas though he deserves it,put in alotta work and did sumthing that's almost impossible to do while mostly stayin true to himself....this 3rd classic will finally allow Nas stans to sit at the table with 2pac stans,Cube stans stans,Jay stans...before I would :pacspit: in your face when u went to pull a chair out...if this album is classic ill finally give you the :obama:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I love Nas, and like the content of the song

beat was good, but those vocals annoyed the hell out of me :snoop:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
U mean that voice reminiscint of a young Huggy Bear:mjpls:? The man behind a whisper flow that did get annoying but not before inspiring a generation to use it:mjpls:?... The man who uses a akward pause to let you nikkas not knowing "I just went over ya head with that one,might wanna rewind til u get it:mjpls:?...illmatic and then stillmatic the prophecy don't lie....I'm happy for Nas though he deserves it,put in alotta work and did sumthing that's almost impossible to do while mostly stayin true to himself....this 3rd classic will finally allow Nas stans to sit at the table with 2pac stans,Cube stans stans,Jay stans...before I would :pacspit: in your face when u went to pull a chair out...if this album is classic ill finally give you the :obama:
So you're saying Jay is responsible for the horrible state of Hip Hop, today? I agree. Lol at anything Jay says going over the head of anyone with half a brain. Nas>Jay and it's not even a topic of conversation anymore. Seriously, it's not. Camel should stick to what he does best, rhyming about his mid-life crisis.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
this 3rd classic will finally allow Nas stans to sit at the table with 2pac stans,Cube stans stans,Jay stans...

3rd??? did i fall into a time warp or something? is the year 2001 again? is NaS about to drop stillmatic? because according to the accounting firm lloyds of hip & hop, NaS has four classics already (illmatic, iww (back to back on that ass!), stillmatic, lost tapes)...

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Looks like Def Jam put it on the Soundcloud. Here's the direct Soundcloud d/l ... slightly cleaner. threw a simple coli tag on the filename just in case other bastids rape/share the link.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/nasirjones/bye-baby-produced-by-salaam]Bye Baby (Produced by Salaam Remi & 40) by Nasir Jones on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/no5kqj16160o]Bye Baby (Produced by Salaam Remi & 40) the-coli.mp3[/ame]