Nas - Bye Baby CDQ **Sharebeast**

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ima laugh my ass off when LIG is released and we read the production and writing credits and Drake's name is NOWHERE to be seen. Then maybe these pink writing Cam Stan's can go back to listening to Crime Pays:russ:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so am i the only one to hear a sample of this mobb deep joint in the background, during the 3rd verse?

[ame=http://youtu.be/uVEKRPHJjvI]Bloodsport - Mobb Deep - YouTube[/ame]

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I'm glad Nas is putting out grown man HIP-HOP and making music that reflects where he's at in his life.

I'm definitely copping this album because all the leaks are on point.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Goddamnit i broke down and listened to it... but this album is serious. Haven't heard a string of nas songs this good in years.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Nas is putting out grown man HIP-HOP and making music that reflects where he's at in his life.

I'm definitely copping this album because all the leaks are on point.

hell yea man..its good to see in a world of hip-hop thats so saturated wit nonsensical, materialistic bullshyt!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, this is dope. this and locomotive are both dope. add nasty to the mix, and that's three singles i like. the rest? the don? daughters? accident murderer? nah. so, he's batting .500 half the album will be good, while the rest will be the usual mediocre nas. it's all resting on the next single. if that's dope, it'll tip things in his favor.

Daps
Cotdamn' My Boy NaS went NaSty On Some Grown Man Type shyt Over Here. I'm Feastin Off These Dope New Traccs. :eat: