Nas - Bye Baby CDQ **Sharebeast**

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow... when ether first dropped i couldn't wait to hear it.... a fool cried tears of joy.... but i wish i showed the restraint you did.... there's nothing like getting a full product of fresh dope material....

Man u believe me if I tell u I bought this shyt having only heard got yourself a gun and having played the shyt out of the escape from new York mixtape with smokin', the flyest feat bravehearts, and the classic never gonna give it up!!

I still remember every details of this day...alone at home, unwrapping the plastic...knew from the first bars that the album was something..couldn't believe what I was hearing on STILLMATIC intro...then I remember laughin my ass out totally alone in the room while hearing Ether...man...and so on and so on...rewind, second childhood, one mic, what goes around, the last bars of every ghetto...haven't felt smthg that powerful since...and it's been 10 years...

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo im good! just listened to the snippets and that No ID track plus the black bond and Roses OMG!! im still gonna feast

Life is GOOD!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

We Make The World Go Around- This song is looked at as a blunder. A party song on an otherwise fiercely unrelenting, politically incorrect, study on African American race relations? Where some choose to see merely an attempt at "commercialization" on Nas and Def Jam's part I choose to listen to as another view on African American lifestyle. Hip Hop has predominately been attacked by the media for glorification of material possession. The "Clothes, bank rolls, and hoes" mentality of mainstream rap reaches crescendos of unparraleld buffoonery at times yes, However as Nas has pointed out and expressed in the past two songs (chapters) we've been from "Pyramids to Cotton Fields/ Forgotten men who did get killed/". We've been "fresh out of city housing/ ain't have to many options/ Pennies on a pension or penitionary bounding"/ and after getting through all of the bull**** sometimes it does feel good to kick back and celebrate that us as a people and race Do IN FACT make the world go around...

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We Make The World Go Around- This song is looked at as a blunder. A party song on an otherwise fiercely unrelenting, politically incorrect, study on African American race relations? Where some choose to see merely an attempt at "commercialization" on Nas and Def Jam's part I choose to listen to as another view on African American lifestyle. Hip Hop has predominately been attacked by the media for glorification of material possession. The "Clothes, bank rolls, and hoes" mentality of mainstream rap reaches crescendos of unparraleld buffoonery at times yes, However as Nas has pointed out and expressed in the past two songs (chapters) we've been from "Pyramids to Cotton Fields/ Forgotten men who did get killed/". We've been "fresh out of city housing/ ain't have to many options/ Pennies on a pension or penitionary bounding"/ and after getting through all of the bull**** sometimes it does feel good to kick back and celebrate that us as a people and race Do IN FACT make the world go around...

:childplease:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed that Nas can't flow on beat if there's no drums. He fell outta the pocket a couple of times on "Queens Get The Money". Same thing here.