*is losing her will*

*doesn't know how much longer she can resist*

:(

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I like this....the sample fits perfectly.....

lol @ "you and your Star Trek fam I'm thinkin you cats are weird"

who actually filed for the divorce???

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have memories of stillmatic... it didn't feel as new and fresh when i finally heard the whole thing because i had been listening to half of the tracks for weeks before the whole thing leaked.... since then i almost never listen to more than 3 tracks from a cd i'm committed to purchasing... like with common's last cd, i only heard ghetto dreams before i copped the whole thing..

what can i say, i'm a 90s baby... i remember going to the store and buying cd's and hearing everything on the cd for the first time (minus the lead single).. nowadays they be trying to feed us in piecemeal... :laff:

word i only bumped it 3 times ..:why:
and i havent heard the Mary J joint, still excited abt the other Salaam Remi joint,
wanna see how Summer on smash turn out and the joint with Anthony Hamilton..i just gotta draw the line now

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Haha, I was already like that for STILLMATIC...even managed to refrain from listening to ether can u imagine...reading 1000 pages about this one song on the nas forum and still holdin strong!!

wow... when ether first dropped i couldn't wait to hear it.... a fool cried tears of joy.... but i wish i showed the restraint you did.... there's nothing like getting a full product of fresh dope material....

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have memories of stillmatic... it didn't feel as new and fresh when i finally heard the whole thing because i had been listening to half of the tracks for weeks before the whole thing leaked.... since then i almost never listen to more than 3 tracks from a cd i'm committed to purchasing... like with common's last cd, i only heard ghetto dreams before i copped the whole thing..

what can i say, i'm a 90s baby... i remember going to the store and buying cd's and hearing everything on the cd for the first time (minus the lead single).. nowadays they be trying to feed us in piecemeal... :laff:

Ripping fresh plastic off of Stillmatic, throwing it in and letting that intro play for the first time >>>>>>>

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are some hype wildabeasts. So we just gonna ignore nas consistently going off beat sh t is painful brehs.