Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lol @ this:

Kishimoto's patch 7.06 :

- Mangkeyou Sharingan minimum age requirements decreased by 5 years.
- Space-time Ninjutsu can be purchased via Secret Shop.
- Having 3 or more Sharingan increase chakra & health regenation rate by 2% per Sharingan. Maximum 10 stacks.
- New pets/courier skins, Mini Juubi. Available on Akatsuki Community Market.
- All attacks done while Sharingan active now deal double damage to Jinchuuriki & Rinnegan users.
- Sasuke & Naruto base damage, move speed & attack speed reduced to 10%.
- When near Naruto, Sasuke & Sarada, Sakura base strength doubled. Tripled if the enemy piss her off.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Sakura finally showed up to a fight and did more than cry for Sasuke. :wow:

His sharingan power is to curse tag weapons and telekinetically control them. :mjlol: compared to the others.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Sakura with her best moment in the entire series. Hit him with the shoryuken

No idea what Choji's daughters role is supposed to be and for Naruto/Sasuke to get beat that easily was pretty lame. Should've been slight work for them. At least Sasuke did something that resembled a father though

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This series is wack already. I'm tired of these troll eye techniques. I'm not going to get caught up in another cluster fukk. I'm done

tumblr_mk326uDO5V1s99m4bo1_400.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: at this chapter 6.....

Terrible, for christ sake, these two same guys against the gawd Madara Uchiha. And Naruto, what happened to his battle tricks and safe mode super sensing ability. He got hit by a mere MS user?

Naruto and Sasuke being careless. Kurama said it best, Pathetic!.....Kurama is on some Bane shyt " Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you!''

This Shin character has some nifty tricks.. I genuinely think Sasuke was just caught by surprise for his katana to be switched and implanted into Naruto. With a guy with about 20 Sharingans he is bound to not be an easy target. And better than Danzo too. Using them to their full potential instead of Izanagi.

What if this Shin was a long lost relative of Obito? Maybe his dad? Would explain the same MS tech.

.:stopitslime:.Sakura probably try to heal little Shin being a mother and all. Big Shin will probably get healed due to little shin, begging Sakura not to let his father die and feeling bad for the child.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to bring Kakashi the gawd back because Kakashi isn't fool like Naruto and Sasuke. Kakashi actually uses his brain and tactics and even he knew when he's no match for a stronger opponent but still put up good fights and pull all his tricks.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They need to bring Kakashi the gawd back because Kakashi isn't fool like Naruto and Sasuke. Kakashi actually uses his brain and tactics and even he knew when he's no match for a stronger opponent but still put up good fights and pull all his tricks.
Could not have said it better myself

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean... it makes sense.

uzi and sauce are god status. but how many years has it been since they've fought a battle that even halfway mattered? only dudes they can probly even train with are each other. and sauce is on some ATCQ, award tour, "i ain't changing no diapers" shyt.

shyt was like watching majin buu-era gohan all over again. :mjcry:

madara/obito-era sauce would've had the this bytch nikka's tendencies down by page 6, yanked his blade outta uzi and stabbed shin in the face for making him look bad. uzi would've ate that stab tech and rasengan'd his face once for every stolen sharingan.

shin clearly isn't more powerful. but he's smart. and he knows how to fight.

lol. u KNOW young flash and saucegawd need to hit the gym when SAKURA is saving their ass in the middle of a fight. :mjlol:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really would have preferred a "fun, light" side story to this rehash of older ideas. Shoot, I still want to see a Danzo back story filler arc. Shame how that man went out.