Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean... it makes sense.

uzi and sauce are god status. but how many years has it been since they've fought a battle that even halfway mattered? only dudes they can probly even train with are each other. and sauce is on some ATCQ, award tour, "i ain't changing no diapers" shyt.

shyt was like watching majin buu-era gohan all over again. :mjcry:

madara/obito-era sauce would've had the this bytch nikka's tendencies down by page 6, yanked his blade outta uzi and stabbed shin in the face for making him look bad. uzi would've ate that stab tech and rasengan'd his face once for every stolen sharingan.

shin clearly isn't more powerful. but he's smart. and he knows how to fight.

lol. u KNOW young flash and saucegawd need to hit the gym when SAKURA is saving their ass in the middle of a fight. :mjlol:

Yeah, I can understand that everyone has grown weak from all the peace........I assume Naruto due to Hokage duties neglects his training, Sasuke due to his investigation and Sakura due to housewife duties..........it's the most logical assumption :manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i mean... it makes sense.

uzi and sauce are god status. but how many years has it been since they've fought a battle that even halfway mattered? only dudes they can probly even train with are each other. and sauce is on some ATCQ, award tour, "i ain't changing no diapers" shyt.

shyt was like watching majin buu-era gohan all over again. :mjcry:

madara/obito-era sauce would've had the this bytch nikka's tendencies down by page 6, yanked his blade outta uzi and stabbed shin in the face for making him look bad. uzi would've ate that stab tech and rasengan'd his face once for every stolen sharingan.

shin clearly isn't more powerful. but he's smart. and he knows how to fight.

lol. u KNOW young flash and saucegawd need to hit the gym when SAKURA is saving their ass in the middle of a fight. :mjlol:
SMH @ this end of "Rocky 3" shyt

tumblr_m1ofhkU4po1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These cats fell off that hard they get stabbed by some knock off frankenstein Sharingan monster. Kage Uzi I would kind of expect it b/c he's a dumb ass still but he wouldve at least had the sense to make a Kage Bushin. Now The Sauce should've killed this nikka on page 4. Once that Sharingan is on he can virtually do anything. This is giving me the whole DBGT feel and I dont like it.
nononono.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The fukked up thing is that GT had the excuse of not having the Gawd Toriyama involved with at all.

Kishi needs to focus on the KIDS like the premise is supposed to be, let Naruto and Sasuke be background characters, show up every now and then for training and advice purposes, but otherwise play the background