Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is weird to read now. Sasuke looks like madara's son, naruto looks weird, the story is shytty and their kids all suck.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
link to new episode?

Kiss anime. They're two episodes into whete they left off before the filler took over. Last episode was trash tho.. Obito pulled the one and eight tales from Madara then they went into a flash back of Obito and rin for 15mins. Wtf. I skipped all of that crap.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
These cats fell off that hard they get stabbed by some knock off frankenstein Sharingan monster. Kage Uzi I would kind of expect it b/c he's a dumb ass still but he wouldve at least had the sense to make a Kage Bushin. Now The Sauce should've killed this nikka on page 4. Once that Sharingan is on he can virtually do anything. This is giving me the whole DBGT feel and I dont like it.
nononono.gif
They weren't trying to kill them, they wanted to capture them and end up playing around. Sasuke actually did something and hit one of them.
All while naruto was just standing there doing nothing.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They weren't trying to kill them, they wanted to capture them and end up playing around. Sasuke actually did something and hit one of them.
All while naruto was just standing there doing nothing.

Naruto was analyzing the battle and he wanted Sas's daughter to see her father in action. It looked like he was about to go to work when he found out dude was using his son but I guess Sasuke sensed that and told Uzi to :whoa: