Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gai was that nikka.

Wished he would have died in the war tho

Thank You. I wish he would have died also too. It's just perfect ended for him and have a good memories and one of the his best dying fight moment against Madara the Gawd even Madara was :salute: to him for almost killing him but somehow and they took that away from him by being saved. I'd rather he died the same way Jiraiya's death. They've never forgot Jiraiya's death, that was one of his best moment and they took Gai away, I was pissed. Mishi come on man :what:.

I'm a littie bit drunk......just having a good buzz.......the Chapter 2nd is out....about to read this shyt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter 2:
Naruto can see Sasuke whenever he wants, but Sakura hasn't seen him in 13 years :mjlol:

Mitsuki's from another village? Interesting :patrice:

WHO IS THAT BLONDE SHARINGAN KID wanna that kill Sasuke for killed Itachi :ohhh:

Why would Chocho question who her own true parents would be? She resembles them in some aspects :what: or Kishi be on some racist shyt? :beli:

Daps
Reppin
London
My manga predictions are rarely correct but I reckon these new "Uchiha" are clones in the same way that 'K' from the 'King of Fighters' series is a clone of 'Kyo Kusanagi', not true clones but the recipients of some sort of DNA transplant. Probably brainwashed to believe that they are true Uchiha.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So this dude is CONFIRMED to have a cellphone but couldn't call his daughter for 13 years? And his excuse was that he usually doesn't have anywhere to plug in his charger? :dead:

Scumbag Sasuke strikes again.
The deadbeatest of deadbeat dads. Like I said before, at least Ging left a voicemail. :wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So this dude is CONFIRMED to have a cellphone but couldn't call his daughter for 13 years? And his excuse was that he usually doesn't have anywhere to plug in his charger? :dead:

Scumbag Sasuke strikes again.
The deadbeatest of deadbeat dads. Like I said before, at least Ging left a voicemail. :wow:
This nikka Sauce was using his anytime mins to talk to Naruto, while Sakura and "their :mjpls:" daughter stared at photos she probably stole from Orochimaru.