Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh......did you read at the ending?...that wasn't even Sakura's daughter, that was Karin's daughter. Sasuke ain't even give Sakura the D.
Kishimoto’s assisstants confirmed that Sarada borned from Sakura. This was confirm months ago, so I have no idea what angle kishi trying to play :mindblown:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one think that Naruto looks lame on Hokage Monument? while Kakashi looks bad ass on Hokage Monument

Kakashi+becomes+6th+hokage+in+second+last+chapter+before+time+_36a2da280d10b97813e1c9bcf5b93a24.jpg

naruto-final.jpg

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5631781.jpg

Honestly, I would love to read the manga during Kakashi being Hokage before everybody has kids.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Two so called outcasts who only wanted family....

One marries, has two children, becomes the leader of the village, fulfilling his childhood goal:salute:

One is a deadbeat father, never sees his "wife" who he actually brainwashed into becoming the world's greatest side piece, and roams the world aimlessly, leaving his side piece to raise a child that ISNT hers:mindblown:

Sasuke and Sakura fans LOST:scusthov:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Am I the only one think that Naruto looks lame on Hokage Monument? while Kakashi looks bad ass on Hokage Monument

Kakashi+becomes+6th+hokage+in+second+last+chapter+before+time+_36a2da280d10b97813e1c9bcf5b93a24.jpg

naruto-final.jpg

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5631781.jpg

Honestly, I would love to read the manga during Kakashi being Hokage before everybody has kids.

Kakashi is one of the best characters in the show...but I just don't see how he could measure up to the other Hokages after losing his Sharingan. :sadcam:

Hashirama would easily stomp him :pachaha:
Tobirama would give him the work:francis:
Sarutobi would whoop him up, especially younger Sarutobi :mjcry:
Minato would embarrass his old pupil :mjcry:
Even Tsunade would punch his lights out :why:
Don't even need to mention Uzi :skip:

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Kakashi is one of the best characters in the show...but I just don't see how he could measure up to the other Hokages after losing his Sharingan. :sadcam:

Minato would embarrass his old sensei :mjcry:

You know damn well my boy kakashi ain't no wannabe dbz type nikka.. He's out here been what a ninja suppose to be and stealth kill these people.. :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh......did you read at the ending?...that wasn't even Sakura's daughter, that was Karin's daughter. Sasuke ain't even give Sakura the D.
The end was kind of ambiguous to me, and since I thought it was confirmed that Sarada is Sakura's daughter I'm gonna keep assuming she is until it's made more obvious that she isn't. But if not, then it's an even bigger L for Sakura:lolbron:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna see more genjutsu (felt it was under used but youre more than likely right). She is sarutobi, so she will probably specialize in close quarter combat.

Breh its become almost like dragon ball now with all the ninjutstu overpoweredness hopefully we see some more tactical genjutsu battles and actual hand to hand combat that does not involve weapons of mass destruction.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The end was kind of ambiguous to me, and since I thought it was confirmed that Sarada is Sakura's daughter I'm gonna keep assuming she is until it's made more obvious that she isn't. But if not, then it's an even bigger L for Sakura:lolbron:

Sasuke has not even guaranteed that he likes sakura she said she hopes her feelings are mutual :lolbron:

this the same chick he dumped a baby with :mjlol: no child support she taking loans and shyt :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kishimoto’s assisstants confirmed that Sarada borned from Sakura. This was confirm months ago, so I have no idea what angle kishi trying to play :mindblown:

His assisstants probably had to lie and didn't want to give it us spoiler, he's probably be like "Damn, the fans already firgue it out who Sarada's mother is". Of course, he's not going to say, "They're right, that Karin's daughter" before the chapter released. But again.....just wait to see how the story go.

Remember, there were many theories that Tobi was Obito but guess what and they're right.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Minato would embarrass his old sensei :mjcry:

Breh :birdman: How dare you underestimate Kakashi's itenlligence. Kakashi definitely wouldn't be the weakest Hokage. That title would go to the useless crusty Tsunade.:pacspit:

Kakashi is very skilled ninja. People already know who Kakashi was before he has "Sharingan". To them he was the most danger for his age at the time when he was a kid because of "White Fang".

I do believe Sharingan have pros and cons on Kakashi but crazy is that he's good at it but don't have Uchiha body on him. So that's why Itachi was amazing that Kakashi is good at Sharingan but knew he would be fatigued so quick cause he isn't "Uchiha". Plus, Kakashi's Sharingan always on so he has to keeps his eye covered. Without Sharingan, using Chidori is a call for death by Kakashi.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Breh :birdman: How dare you underestimate Kakashi's itenlligence. Kakashi definitely wouldn't be the weakest Hokage. That title would go to the useless crusty Tsunade.:pacspit:

Kakashi is very skilled ninja. People already know who Kakashi was before he has "Sharingan". To them he was the most danger for his age at the time when he was a kid because of "White Fang".

I do believe Sharingan have pros and cons on Kakashi but crazy is that he's good at it but don't have Uchiha body on him. So that's why Itachi was amazing that Kakashi is good at Sharingan but knew he would be fatigued so quick cause he isn't "Uchiha". Plus, Kakashi's Sharingan always on so he has to keeps his eye covered. Without Sharingan, using Chidori is a call for death by Kakashi.
kakashi needs another element to control then i think he becomes a much stronger shinobi. Besides being hokage is about protecting the village.

Hell, sarutobi is referred top as the greatest shinobi ever, but him and his sensei (tobirama) are the WOAT hokages to me :yeshrug:

Tobirama ostracized the uchica and he made edo tensin (which oro, kabuto, and obito almost destroyed the village and the entire ninja world with on multiple occasions)

hiruzen let oro get away decades before the series started when he easily could have killed him. And he let danzo run free for years (remember danzo was secretly meeting with oro and hanzo).

Being a good kage is about being a good leader, and kakashi is more than capable of doing just that :blessed:

also tsuna was a great hokage :empire:

she saved tons of people when nagato came and literally crushed the buildings :bobdead: