Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Even Tsunade would punch his lights out :why:

:francis:Tsunade was struggling with Kabuto back in part 1 and needed to use her healing seal for him and orochimaru without his arms.

also tsuna was a great hokage :empire:

she saved tons of people when nagato came and literally crushed the buildings :bobdead:

She barely saved anyone. WOAT Hokage. The amount of people Nagato had to revive:dead:

giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kakashi needs another element to control then i think he becomes a much stronger shinobi. Besides being hokage is about protecting the village.

Hell, sarutobi is referred top as the greatest shinobi ever, but him and his sensei (tobirama) are the WOAT hokages to me :yeshrug:

Tobirama ostracized the uchica and he made edo tensin (which oro, kabuto, and obito almost destroyed the village and the entire ninja world with on multiple occasions)

hiruzen let oro get away decades before the series started when he easily could have killed him. And he let danzo run free for years (remember danzo was secretly meeting with oro and hanzo).

Being a good kage is about being a good leader, and kakashi is more than capable of doing just that :blessed:

also tsuna was a great hokage :empire:

she saved tons of people when nagato came and literally crushed the buildings :bobdead:

Man, you're really wrong about Tobirama. Tobirama was the BRAIN!. Tobirama influenced his older brother Hashirama actions while he was the Hokage just :wow:

"I don't always know why the ninja world is in shambles, but it was the Uchiha." - Tobirama, just being right every day of his life and afterlife. The shyt Uchiha Clan did have me look back and be like :ohhh: "You know, maybe this guys not a racist". Alos, I was :patrice: on Tobirama's Edo Tensei and was the reason why the 4th Shinobi World War exist but look back again.....had me again :ohhh: Tobirama saw it coming again because Madara was planning on coming back using the Rinnegan anyway and he would had still control of the 10 tails. Without the Edo-Tensei/ Edo-Kage so Madara would've proabably owned everything and destory everything.

:salute: at Tobirama, he was THE BOSS. One of the best the Hokage leader. There are many things I can say about Tobirama but you just blind to see it.

Hashirama - Great leader and will, strong, etc. but too soft
Hiruzen - Made far too many mistakes
Minato - Died far too early

Seems like Tobirama was the only one who was able to lay the proper foundation for Konoha with his only "failure" being he seemed to die early as well

SALUTE!

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Man, you're really wrong about Tobirama. Tobirama was the BRAIN!. Tobirama influenced his older brother Hashirama actions while he was the Hokage just :wow:

"I don't always know why the ninja world is in shambles, but it was the Uchiha." - Tobirama, just being right every day of his life and afterlife. The shyt Uchiha Clan did have me look back and be like :ohhh: "You know, maybe this guys not a racist". Alos, I was :patrice: on Tobirama's Edo Tensei and was the reason why the 4th Shinobi World War exist but look back again.....had me again :ohhh: Tobirama saw it coming again because Madara was planning on coming back using the Rinnegan anyway and he would had still control of the 10 tails. Without the Edo-Tensei/ Edo-Kage so Madara would've proabably owned everything and destory everything.

:salute: at Tobirama, he was THE BOSS. One of the best the Hokage leader. There are many things I can say about Tobirama but you just blind to see it.

Hashirama - Great leader and will, strong, etc. but too soft
Hiruzen - Made far too many mistakes
Minato - Died far too early

Seems like Tobirama was the only one who was able to lay the proper foundation for Konoha with his only "failure" being he seemed to die early as well

SALUTE!
that nikka was a racist, fukk him. You gone ignore that edo tensin has almost destroyed the world, huh?:gang:

listen to the GOAT pedophile orchimaru ether tobirama :wow:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:francis:Tsunade was struggling with Kabuto back in part 1 and needed to use her healing seal for him and orochimaru without his arms.

She barely saved anyone. WOAT Hokage. The amount of people Nagato had to revive:dead:

giphy.gif
them slugs saved people just not as many as the GAWD nagato :russ:

Also tsuna from part 1 was scared of blood, she would wipe the floor with kabuto if she wasnt going through the traumatic shyt :mjcry:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Also tsunade took over the leaf after the death of her master and the village was in shambles. She had to deal with the most shyt outta any hokage.

tons of ninjas died when oro invaded and again when nagato came thru (even tho he brought them back)

She was handed a village that just look many talented shinobi to an invasion and did a good job of rebuilding the leaf. She has done much more good then bad.

tobiramaa biggest contribution to the leaf was ostracizing the uchica (which MADE them enemy number 1 in the leaf) and developing edo tensin which was later used to destroy leaf (death of hiruzen)

shyt the hidden sand invaded the leaf and three years later they was the hidden leaf's most trusted ally. Tsuna improved the military of the village, the foregin relations, and she was the GOAT medical ninja.