Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Naruto must be a shytty hokage making sakura take out loans and shyt. All the orignal rookie 9 + team gai should have free room and board forever

If she got with him. She wouldn't have to worry about where to rest her head at.:lolbron: He can't have the taxpayers of the leaf supporting Sakura's single mother lifestyle.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasori lost to chiyo not sakura

Right.

It was Chiyo who did all the work, because she controlled Sakura as her human puppet it was really her fighting Sasori and beside's she's the one who gave Sasori the final blow to his heart with the father and mother puppet (when he was a kid, he made his parents puppet) as sad as that was hit his soul like :mjcry: "Chiyo, you got me".

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sai and ino kid look like a creepy ass mothafukka.

But I know he gone be a beast. He got the sai art skills and that mind transfer shyt :blessed:

Why nikkas keep saying sasuke boruto teacher. All the genin call the higher ups lord, sensei ect.)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sai and ino kid look like a creepy ass mothafukka.

But I know he gone be a beast. He got the sai art skills and that mind transfer shyt :blessed:

Why nikkas keep saying sasuke boruto teacher. All the genin call the higher ups lord, sensei ect.)

you mean She right?....that their daughter, not a son.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Right.

It was Chiyo who did all the work, because she controlled Sakura as her human puppet it was really her fighting Sasori and beside's she's the one who gave Sasori the final blow to his heart with the father and mother puppet (when he was a kid, he made his parents puppet) as sad as that was hit his soul like :mjcry: "Chiyo, you got me".
The akatsuki :blessed:

Now that I think about all of them were great ninjas that probably would have been great kages but got fukked over by the ninja system somewhere along the line. Kishimoto need to address how greed will be eliminated by naruto

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Sasuke rawed Sakura and skeeted her up, then bounced in the middle of the night to go spread his seed across the globe and repopulate the Uchiha clan, so the Sharingan won't die with him:wow:

Meanwhile, Naruto is getting work done, protecting the village, and watching his son at the same time with shadow clones, dad of the year type shyt:wow:

Sakura done chose wrong:wow: