Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I
:wtf: so that's a boy?.....

I thought it was a girl brehs?......cause of his hairstyle looks like a girl....:mindblown:

Asuma daughter look like a dude :yeshrug:

She look like danzo old teammate. Kishi stay making his women either tsunade hybrids or borderline dykes

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The akatsuki :blessed:

Now that I think about all of them were great ninjas that probably would have been great kages but got fukked over by the ninja system somewhere along the line. Kishimoto need to address how greed will be eliminated by naruto

:mjcry: Damn breh.....I miss the Akatsuki, the best crew ever.

the_akatsuki_by_ishiku5238-d4tjxri.jpg

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Real talk though brehs, I had no idea this chapter was coming out. I was just checking for my regular mangas and saw this shyt...I gotta say, it feels good to read some Naruto again :mjcry:

There is definitely some potential in this miniseries. Let's hope Kishi doesn't mess it up

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Sasuke rawed Sakura and skeeted her up, then bounced in the middle of the night to go spread his seed across the globe and repopulate the Uchiha clan, so the Sharingan won't die with him:wow:

Meanwhile, Naruto is getting work done, protecting the village, and watching his son at the same time with shadow clones, dad of the year type shyt:wow:

Sakura done chose wrong:wow:

Breh......did you read at the ending?...that wasn't even Sakura's daughter, that was Karin's daughter. Sasuke ain't even give Sakura the D.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh......did you read at the ending?...that wasn't even Sakura's daughter, that was Karin's daughter. Sasuke ain't even give Sakura the D.

To be fair, it's possible that Kishi is just trolling and Sakura was her real mother all along. It's possible to need glasses even if your parents don't.

It's also possible that Orochimaru did some shyt like try to combine Uchiha DNA (Sasuke's) and Uzumaki/Senju DNA (Karin's) and created Sarada that way, and Sasuke gave her to Sakura to raise.

We'll have to see how the story goes. The only thing we know for sure is that Sasuke is the father and he's a deadbeat. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol:Sai came from nothing and married into a rich family.
:francis: Chouji is a war hero and patriarch to his clan and he walking around the village doing fukk all but snacking.
:skip: Ten Ten being in possession of legendary weapons and running a store that sees no business.
:rudy: Kiba boring his wife to death talking about the war he was in 25 years ago, she don't believe his tall tales.
:comeon: Shino too talented to be lecturing brats.