Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
GjT3Ok7.png

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I just thought of something, if Sarada really is Karin's daughter, that would make her a Uzumaki Uchiha hybrid :ohhh:

Sharingan gonna be full on cheat mode off top from the size of her chakra pool.

Ayo where was Naruto's daughter at tho? She not in the academy yet?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Sasuke never bothered to meet his daughter? And he's probably got Sakura raising somebody else's kid?

One chapter in and I'm already reminded what a piece of shyt Sasuke is. :smh:

What if Sasuke doesn't even know that he has a daughter?. cause Karin might be the one gave her baby to Sakura to take care of her daughter cause she knew that Sakura would do anything for Sasuke. This is probably why Sakura would tried hide the truth from Sarada and hide the picture of her mother.

Or what if Karin came to Naruto and gave her baby to Naruto and explained everything happened for some strange reasons to Naruto and Naruto was the one put Sarada the foster home to Sakura and told her what's going on and Sakura would love to take care of Sasuke's daughter.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Sasuke daughter, if her mother is Karin, will unlock the rinnegan. :gladbron:

Thats what Rinnegan is.

Sarada doesn't have Senju DNA though which is why Nagato also carry the Senju blood.

:whoa: ......let's not go this far....We all know that Nagato is an Uzumaki and also carry the Senju blood but Nagato's eyes (Rinnegan) were Madara's. Madara awakened them and Madara was the one implanted them in Nagato. Note that since Nagato received the Rinnegan and activated it, he never reverted back to normal eye form or Sharingan form.

Remember the scene, Tobi (Obito) was pretending to be Madara when he against Konan, he said, " I am the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan and I'm here to take it back so where is Nagato's body?"