Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I just need to see Madara vs Guy animated and the cypher is complete as far as me watching he anime goes.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
shyt sucks that this is over. I can't believe both Claymore and Naruto ended in the same year. :mjcry:

Gotta find something to fill the void. *sigh*

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Enies Lobby was :ooh::ooh::ooh: tier. From the fights... to the Character Growth.. New Techniques and uprgrades... everything about that arc is GOAT.

When Luffy first breaks out Gear Second. :banderas:
Sogeking. :banderas:

All of the fights, but specifically Zoro vs. Kaku and Luffi vs. Lucci :banderas:

I miss that arc. That was some good times.

FAAAM.. nikkas keep on slandering Ussop.. we know dude is weak as shyt but his ''moments'' have me more hyped (minus Zorro taking in Luffys pain :lawd: )

when Luffy told Ussop to burn down the WG flag.. dude said YOSH and blam ther flag went down, almost lost it..

then on the draw bridge when they captured robin and bullets came out of nowhere and the marines said it was coming from an impossible location.. and BLAM.. FUCCIN USSOP puttin in werrrkk !!!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my predictions for the movie, since it's a slow news day. I tried to go for something pretty cliché, because it's a movie about romance so OF COURSE it'll be cheesy as all hell.

Hinata fails once more at getting her feelings through to Naruto, since people attack Konoha right in the middle of her latest, scarf-based attempt at romance. Her sister gets taken and she's just totally done with all that. She spends the rest of the movie in an understandably sad state, rather than swooning all over Naruto (like people want). Naruto gets to see her determination and love for other people, and he starts falling for her. They assault Toneri's secret nazi moon base. Shikamaru, Sai and Sakura fight a giant enemy crab, while Naruto and Hinata are tasked with finding Toneri. Hinata ends up being the only one of the two who gets there, and starts fighting him. The others catch up eventually.

Toneri doesn't succeed in kidnapping Hinata. She willingly trades herself for Hanabi when she's about to lose their fight, with the condition that he allows her sister and her friends to leave wherever they are unharmed. Everyone else is pretty angry about it, but Toneri agrees and pretty much ejects Naruto and his crew from the moon. Hinata isn't exactly willing to let him get away with his schemes though, and tries to destroy her own eyes/her life. He stops her.

Hanabi tells them what Toneri's plan was, and they're all shocked. Naruto has Hinata's scarf somehow and dips his fist in it wraps it around his neck and promises to kick Toneri's ass, and also gives his line about having something to say to her.

Toneri mind-controls Hinata and makes her fight Naruto during the final fight. She beats the crap out of him since he refuses to fight her. Naruto spends the whole time trying to snap her out of it instead. He eventually succeeds, because "the power of love conquers all". They do some kind of Gentle Fist/Rasengan combo (straight out of the video games) to beat Toneri up. Then the movie jumps forward in time to show they were telling the story to their kids, because then it'll be the cheesiest movie of all time

@Renkz @Mr. Jack Napier @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @Izanami @Ziggiy @Naijan @Sutter @Ty-Fife @RainGawd @Monoblock @Panther @Leezy337 @luvaznpoon @Illuminatos @DA_LURKA @acri1

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found this on Tumblr

tumblr_nezr8fc4PU1s0cse0o1_1280.jpg

Lets make that happen :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kishi has stated that the "Last" movie is a romance story. He said he wanted to add romance during the story, but it was difficult because he was embarrassed when trying to write the romance parts :mjlol:
He also confirmed he was making it up as he went along and had no real concrete plans on how the story ended other than Sasuke and Naruto fighting. Explains why the quality took a dive at the end. I always feel after creating the concept of a story one should write the ending then go back to the beginning and work your way towards it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Here's my predictions for the movie, since it's a slow news day. I tried to go for something pretty cliché, because it's a movie about romance so OF COURSE it'll be cheesy as all hell.

Hinata fails once more at getting her feelings through to Naruto, since people attack Konoha right in the middle of her latest, scarf-based attempt at romance. Her sister gets taken and she's just totally done with all that. She spends the rest of the movie in an understandably sad state, rather than swooning all over Naruto (like people want). Naruto gets to see her determination and love for other people, and he starts falling for her. They assault Toneri's secret nazi moon base. Shikamaru, Sai and Sakura fight a giant enemy crab, while Naruto and Hinata are tasked with finding Toneri. Hinata ends up being the only one of the two who gets there, and starts fighting him. The others catch up eventually.

Toneri doesn't succeed in kidnapping Hinata. She willingly trades herself for Hanabi when she's about to lose their fight, with the condition that he allows her sister and her friends to leave wherever they are unharmed. Everyone else is pretty angry about it, but Toneri agrees and pretty much ejects Naruto and his crew from the moon. Hinata isn't exactly willing to let him get away with his schemes though, and tries to destroy her own eyes/her life. He stops her.

Hanabi tells them what Toneri's plan was, and they're all shocked. Naruto has Hinata's scarf somehow and dips his fist in it wraps it around his neck and promises to kick Toneri's ass, and also gives his line about having something to say to her.

Toneri mind-controls Hinata and makes her fight Naruto during the final fight. She beats the crap out of him since he refuses to fight her. Naruto spends the whole time trying to snap her out of it instead. He eventually succeeds, because "the power of love conquers all". They do some kind of Gentle Fist/Rasengan combo (straight out of the video games) to beat Toneri up. Then the movie jumps forward in time to show they were telling the story to their kids, because then it'll be the cheesiest movie of all time

@Renkz @Mr. Jack Napier @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @Izanami @Ziggiy @Naijan @Sutter @Ty-Fife @RainGawd @Monoblock @Panther @Leezy337 @luvaznpoon @Illuminatos @DA_LURKA @acri1

read somewhere naruto loses sage of path powers cuz that dude takes it away from him cuz he needs it too revive that chic kaguya whatever her name is

naruto also watches hinata get torture thats when he realizes he cant live without her

some shyt said karin dies in this movie sacrificing herself saving sakura too

like i said its shyt i read in a theory section a week ago