Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not gonna criticize the author for taking the obvious way out here. I would have applauded Naruto being forced to kill Sasuke but people are invested enough to expect a happy ending.

All I wanna see now is Naruto wife up his ride or die chick and by that I mean Hinata.

Meh.

I don't really care about the romance stuff (or Sasuke)...only thing I want to see at this point is Naruto actually becoming the Hokage. Eff all that shipping and bromance, he's been talking about becoming the Hokage since the first chapter. If we don't get to see that in the manga, I'll be disappointed. It would be like if One Piece ended and Luffy didn't become the Pirate King.

Will be disappointed if we don't get to see Tsunade/Kakashi passing down the title of Hokage to Naruto.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Meh.

I don't really care about the romance stuff (or Sasuke)...only thing I want to see at this point is Naruto actually becoming the Hokage. Eff all that shipping and bromance, he's been talking about becoming the Hokage since the first chapter. If we don't get to see that in the manga, I'll be disappointed. It would be like if One Piece ended and Luffy didn't become the Pirate King.

Will be disappointed if we don't get to see Tsunade/Kakashi passing down the title of Hokage to Naruto.
Maybe in the movie because from what we've seen so far that won't happen in the manga unless there's some sort of flash forward which might be the final scene of the movie.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This was some bullshyt. I'm pissed that I've wasted so much time reading this manga........this ending was complete an utter bullshyt. WOAT ending of any manga I've ever read. FOH with all this friendship nonsense.
I ain't pissed but this whole thing fell apart in the end. This couldn't have been a planned ending. I think dude was pulling a Lost here and got tired of making this and just randomly decided to end it like this.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I swear he just winged this ending
The only plan was Naruto and Sauske's battle IMO all this Kaguya stuff was either poorly foreshadowed or not at all. Reincarnated brothers? Where was any of that before it hit us outta nowhere. It diminished the actual final battle and seemed pretty pointless. bytch pops up and they dispatch her promptly then run off in the mountains for a therapeutic battle and it ends in a draw and Sasuke just gives up his ambitions.

Rushed ending.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Looks like Sai's story was about this fight after all.
naruto-5877.jpg

20-21.png

sainisan4.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Wait... Kakashi becomes the Hokage?? I know he was next in line after Tsunade but after all the shyt Uzi was talking for 15 damn years :mjlol:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
nikka just saved the whole fukking planet but still cant be his village lead :dead:

I mean the pure disrespect the young GAWD gets man :mjlol:

Kakashi spends the majority of the manga either being saved by Guy or in a hospital while Naruto out here defeating Pain and saving the planet and shyt and yall can't let him run a fukkin village. :deadmanny: