Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not huge on the idea of Kakashi being Hokage, but I can sort of understand Naruto being considered too young considering he's only 17.

Then again, Gaara is only like a year older and he's been Kazekage for a minute...

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait that was the last chapter :dead: I've wasted the past 8 years of my life brehs
No, theres two more chapters coming. Its going to be a double issue and one of the chapters, Im assuming the last one: #500, is going to be completely inked by Kishimoto himself.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
strt-b1414666641105.jpg

:ohhh:
:blessed: he got ripped off big time... shoulda been Hokage...
If shyt hits the fan that's the person on the front line defending the village. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th were all arguably the strongest although the 5th got surpasses by Naruto during her reign she was stronger than him when appointed. He'll the 1st and 2nd were too.
Tsunade was never strongest, Pervy just didnt want the job... Kakashi was always next in line, he didnt want it either... smartest in the shinobi world...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gaara was Kazekage out of necessity IMO...Sand Village needed leadership and someone to stand behind after Oro played them for suckers.

Konoha IMO never really needed that because they are a very unified village.

Besides, there's no need to make Naruto the Hokage right now because he's just a boy and it's peacetime now. Let him live, give him time to grow, he has had his war, and his war has arguably had more at stake than any of the other generations that have come before him. This wasn't just some stupid power struggle shyt amongst villages, it was the end of the world.

He's the Hero of Konoha now, the entire village respects him, his peers respect him, and although he had to lose an arm to do it, his greatest rival (IN TEARS MIND YOU) had to admit that not only had Naruto surpassed him, but he was jealous of him all along. Naruto's name rings bells now, I'd love to know what his profile in the BINGO book says now.

In the mean time remember what Itachi the Gawd once said: The one who is acknowledged by everyone will achieve the title of Hokage

Let Kakashi get the honor that he himself has deserved for a long time...let Naruto get his chance to continue to grow, to master everything, to become the GOAT like his pops was.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how long before we are expecting subs for the naruto movie?

Streets needs this mane :wtf:
Considering this is hitting theaters in Dec it will probably be several months before the home video release so don't wait up on it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Kakashi already was being groomed for Hokage-dom anyway.

- Talented Nin from jump (just poor chakra reserves)
- ANBU at a young age
- trained by the most powerful NIN of his time (the 4th)
- good friend of one of the Sannin
- trained the two most powerful ninja in generations
- Has no issue with self-sacrifice