Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Naruto fanboys, if Lord Sasuke can accept Naruto then I accept yall. Them parallels tho, sasuke was jealous of naruto just like naruto was jelous of sasuke. Them nikkas arms gone, I guess sasuke has a bandaged arm in the last movie too; would have prerferred they used chakra arms as a substitute. :wow: Enton: Chidori

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just like in DBZ Vegeta bowed to Goku and Sasuke bowed to Naruto :wow:

It's as it should be

Leave LORD VEGETA out of this

5VzfWOw.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
your stupid ass aint seen that MIKE TYSON uppercut :rudy:
So uppercutting a nikka back that just put you on your ass during a fight means you beat the shyt out a muhfukka? :patrice:

How Naruto end up on on his knees in the first place then? :sas2:

All jokes aside, they were trading blow for blow the whole fight breh. Neither were able to keep an upper hand at any point. In the end they clashed and neither could fight anymore. To me thats them both beating the shyt out of eachother. Not anyone more than the other. Its like Rocky v Apollo I :manny:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So uppercutting a nikka back that just put you on your ass during a fight means you beat the shyt out a muhfukka? :patrice:

How Naruto end up on on his knees in the first place then? :sas2:

All jokes aside, they were trading blow for blow the whole fight breh. Neither were able to keep an upper hand at any point. In the end they clashed and neither could fight anymore. To me thats them both beating the shyt out of eachother. Not anyone more than the other. Its like Rocky v Apollo I :manny:

who did sasuke say won though :mjpls:

:troll:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Disappointing.

so uh sasuke gives up his plan becuse uh plot?....but naruto won got saucegay copping pleas. So you can see majority of Naruto's victories come from the antagonists backing down because Naruto wouldn't let up. Sas was just the most stubborn of them all.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasuke's face when he says, "I lost.." it looks like he has come to his sense and they had lost their arm. This chapter made me really sad.....
XrlQl0J.gif

Would explain why Naruto has bandages in the movie on his right arm. I have to admit that this whole thing would feel a ton more dramatic if I hadn't seen the pictures of Naruto from "The Last" movie.

I have a feeling that both of them probably would use Spiral Zetus kinda like Obito got "transplanted" white zetsu. Heal both of them arms might be used Yamato while he was inside spiral zetsu so Yamato might get out of it.