Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So apparently Naruto is gonna get that hand back? How does that work?

Wasn't it not too long ago that Naruto randomly regrew Kakashi's eye that he lost years ago?

And wasn't one of the Rinnegan paths able to randomly heal any damage that the other bodies took? And doesn't Sakura have a slug that can heal basically anything? Didn't Obito lose half his body and then just get it replaced with plant material? Didn't Deidara lose his arms and then have Kakuzu sow them back on? Didn't Tsunade get bisected and then healed like nothing happened?

There are all kinds of ways to have Naruto get his hand back if that's what the author wants to do.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Where is Alluka damnit?
:damn:

Somebody got to fix Young Uzi's arm
iptugy.jpg

The Sauce can go eat a bag of dikks. Jealous fakkit.
:camby: they both jealous of each other u faggit

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:camby: they both jealous of each other u faggit
Maybe at the beginning but difference is Young Uzi aint leave a bunch of bodies in the wake (Danzo derserved it though) and act a scorned bytch like that homotional Uchiha scumbag. Ol I miss my family and cant simply open my fukking mouth ass clown. Young Uzi always wanted his friendship that bytch ass nikka was so wrapped up in his own fakkit emotions and turned him away numerous times. Simply put he thought Young Uzi was a clown at the beginning of this manga and didnt give him any respect. His ho ass was just jealous he surpassed him.

Now somebody grab Young Uzi a new right arm. He gave Kakashi a new eye lets hope he does the same for himself. Rub salt in The Sauce's shyt fukk him:pacspit:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
The bond that they shared was that of blood brothers. I see the author was trying to be cute when the blood stains were "Holding hands". I'm not worried about Naruto getting his arm back, there are too many ways to do it. Ochimaru could grow some, The First Hokage could heal them (Is he still around) (My money is on Sakura doing it for both of them so they can all hold hands in the end)

But lets :salute: Naruto for surpassing Sasake and not killing his ass. And even if Naruto loses his arm..he can use an 9 tail arm as a substitute arm. Well the Manga is over and all we have to find out about now is the after effects of the war. Will all ninja villages bow down to the All-Kage Naruto?

I'll go see the movie on Dec. 6th to see the finale.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe we're only a week away from the last chapter of Naruto. :to:

Say what you want about the direction of Part 2, but this shyt's been going forever. I've been following it for damn near 10 years, and after next week there won't be any more chapters. Ever. Will be weird.

FYI, next week we'll get the final two chapters, 699 and 700. Chapter 700 will be the first and last chapter to be in full color.

At least I'll still have One Piece to hold me down :lolbron:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care what anyone says, NaruSasu SHOULD BE CANON.

I dont care if youre homophobic or dont like gays or whatever, it doesnt matter, I read that last chapter and my god, that shyt just fits!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not gonna criticize the author for taking the obvious way out here. I would have applauded Naruto being forced to kill Sasuke but people are invested enough to expect a happy ending.

All I wanna see now is Naruto wife up his ride or die chick and by that I mean Hinata.