Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Y'all can't see how sasuke is baiting naruto into Killing him. It's the reason why they haven't gone all out and sasuke constantly asks Naruto "if that's all he has" basically the fight is a farce, especially seeing as how there is only 4 chapters left.

Methinks sasuke wants to attone for his sins through death and break the cycle

Problem is naruto has probably caught on to what's going on won't let that happen

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Finally read it.

Sasuke is fighting using the bijuu to power himself up.So he's not going to use his own power? That's lame. I agree with Naruto I wouldn't want to fight him when he's stealing chakra from captured bijuu either.

This is supposed to be the ultimate showdown of Naruto vs Sasuke like it was in part 1. We've already seen enough Juubi hosts and final bosses with a bunch of absorbed powers that didn't belong to them. Can we just skip this part and get to the fight where they both rely on their own skill?

Where's the ingenuity? What about the clever way Sasuke used his sword hilt to dodge Deidara's land mines and get in range to attack? What about how Naruto transformed all his clones into rubble and threw himself to finish Pain off?

I'm sick and tired of this DBZ crap, and that's an insult to DBZ because there was a lot of close combat and more creative techniques.

Of the entire shinobi world the bijuudama is probably the simplest, most direct jutsu there is. All you do is amass a shytload of chakra and shoot it at someone. And Susano'o isn't much better. You're basically turning your chakra into a giant Gundam that does your bidding. This fight is pretty disappointing so far.
Breh everything about Naruto is from other folks. He's got multiple entities collecting chairs for him. Sasukes lame for doing what Naruto has been doing from the get?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sauce using war as a business to get elected... so he can end war as a business

"Got to spend money to make money"

It basically Pein and danzo plan

Naruto want to be hokage and hope ever body like him. Create a "change" in ninja world because hes naruto

Basically every hokage plan before him

Sauce is trying to create al qaeda

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The nuclear bombs the US dropped on them has fukked their minds up dog. You have a myriad of powers to choose from in all of Shonen manga but the guy that always gets it done is just the raw brute force I'm stronger than you or I can make shyt blow up bigger and better than you. Its not the telepath or the matter manipulator or some other esoteric powerset. The ultimate weapon is some nuclear explosion or something similar.

Breh, i was seriously considering writing an essay on the effects the Hiroshima and Nagasaki had on Japanese popular culture and art. Post 40's their culture became extra-fascinated with the dystopian, they started drawing more amorphous forms with human features (i.e. melted people, blobs, think Kaneda in Akira). And as you said, their heroes always relied on strength and resilience rather than cunning. Its why I think Code Geass, Attack On Titan, One Piece and other works are just leaps and bounds above shyt like Naruto.

Part 1 was classic, people relied on smarts and had battle plans. Even lower end jobbers like Zabuza weren't reliant on eyeball/chakra cheat codes. Part 2 ruined this shyt.

But Orochimaru still around :youngsabo:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Breh, i was seriously considering writing an essay on the effects the Hiroshima and Nagasaki had on Japanese popular culture and art. Post 40's their culture became extra-fascinated with the dystopian, they started drawing more amorphous forms with human features (i.e. melted people, blobs, think Kaneda in Akira). And as you said, their heroes always relied on strength and resilience rather than cunning. Its why I think Code Geass, Attack On Titan, One Piece and other works are just leaps and bounds above shyt like Naruto.
1. fukk naruto, i aint read this garbage in years... i feeel for you brehs
2 you need to write that up, i've thought about it that same shyt, but i aint no damn writer.

3. rock lee still the goat
naruto_and_sasuke_vs_rock_lee_sprite_battle_test_by_ryuu_shuuriken-d4s6k8f.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
when did you stop reading naruto and why
i stopped twice. first time was when the one dude had sharingan arms :stopitslime: then i said ok, let me fukk wit it again.. then when madara brought down fukkin metorites on peoples i was like :camby:

the story is convoluted, and congested. naruto is a wack ass main character, these jutsus got out of hand, and shyt got tired to me :manny: shyt was all down hill post time jump. i dunno why i popped in here, prolly cuz i had read this shyt bout to be over and i wanted to see if the ending wasnt some basura.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i stopped twice. first time was when the one dude had sharingan arms :stopitslime: then i said ok, let me fukk wit it again.. then when madara brought down fukkin metorites on peoples i was like :camby:

the story is convoluted, and congested. naruto is a wack ass main character, these jutsus got out of hand, and shyt got tired to me :manny: shyt was all down hill post time jump. i dunno why i popped in here, prolly cuz i had read this shyt bout to be over and i wanted to see if the ending wasnt some basura.
:ehh: yeah the Kamehameha battle Water it down the series.
After the progress with pein crushing the buildings by himself had me the most hyped but after talk no jutsu and the nation revival jutsu :what:.

Even Goku and Vegeta would get ticked off with how easily theses guys get power ups.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Kill Neij and keep inoe and the fat dude...

HInata serves no purpose:camby:

Itachi was the best thing to happen to the show,

Sasuke is lame

Show isn't good anymore

Only bleach fell off harder and bleach was my joint back in the day

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Kill Neij and keep inoe and the fat dude...

HInata serves no purpose:camby:

Itachi was the best thing to happen to the show,

Sasuke is lame

Show isn't good anymore

Only bleach fell off harder and bleach was my joint back in the day
:childplease: foh Lord Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>ur fav