Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Sauce delivering Ether during battle

"That jutsu (kage bushin) is a symbol of your weakness...a jutsu that shows exactly how lonely you are"
w1wc9g.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally read it.

Sasuke is fighting using the bijuu to power himself up.So he's not going to use his own power? That's lame. I agree with Naruto I wouldn't want to fight him when he's stealing chakra from captured bijuu either.

This is supposed to be the ultimate showdown of Naruto vs Sasuke like it was in part 1. We've already seen enough Juubi hosts and final bosses with a bunch of absorbed powers that didn't belong to them. Can we just skip this part and get to the fight where they both rely on their own skill?

Where's the ingenuity? What about the clever way Sasuke used his sword hilt to dodge Deidara's land mines and get in range to attack? What about how Naruto transformed all his clones into rubble and threw himself to finish Pain off?

I'm sick and tired of this DBZ crap, and that's an insult to DBZ because there was a lot of close combat and more creative techniques.

Of the entire shinobi world the bijuudama is probably the simplest, most direct jutsu there is. All you do is amass a shytload of chakra and shoot it at someone. And Susano'o isn't much better. You're basically turning your chakra into a giant Gundam that does your bidding. This fight is pretty disappointing so far.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
breh bar none neji's fight with kidomaru was the most well thought out in the entire series. kidomaru was actually smart and he didn't get dumbed down in order for neji to win. when he realized it would be suicide to fight close range he adjusted and tested neji's range of vision. and neji himself was smart realizing that he couldn't get close without being sniped he stayed put and got hit where he would take the least amount of damage and took advantage. and the death scene between the two of them:banderas: kidomaru didn't have a change of heart and they were taking shots at eachother the entire time.

Now if he was gonna kill Neji, should have did it there Hell in that arc Chouji did that butterfly shyt that had a death rate of like 100%. After that, down hill from there.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Finally read it.

Sasuke is fighting using the bijuu to power himself up.So he's not going to use his own power? That's lame. I agree with Naruto I wouldn't want to fight him when he's stealing chakra from captured bijuu either.

This is supposed to be the ultimate showdown of Naruto vs Sasuke like it was in part 1. We've already seen enough Juubi hosts and final bosses with a bunch of absorbed powers that didn't belong to them. Can we just skip this part and get to the fight where they both rely on their own skill?

Where's the ingenuity? What about the clever way Sasuke used his sword hilt to dodge Deidara's land mines and get in range to attack? What about how Naruto transformed all his clones into rubble and threw himself to finish Pain off?

I'm sick and tired of this DBZ crap, and that's an insult to DBZ because there was a lot of close combat and more creative techniques.

Of the entire shinobi world the bijuudama is probably the simplest, most direct jutsu there is. All you do is amass a shytload of chakra and shoot it at someone. And Susano'o isn't much better. You're basically turning your chakra into a giant Gundam that does your bidding. This fight is pretty disappointing so far.
The nuclear bombs the US dropped on them has fukked their minds up dog. You have a myriad of powers to choose from in all of Shonen manga but the guy that always gets it done is just the raw brute force I'm stronger than you or I can make shyt blow up bigger and better than you. Its not the telepath or the matter manipulator or some other esoteric powerset. The ultimate weapon is some nuclear explosion or something similar.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh bar none neji's fight with kidomaru was the most well thought out in the entire series. kidomaru was actually smart and he didn't get dumbed down in order for neji to win. when he realized it would be suicide to fight close range he adjusted and tested neji's range of vision. and neji himself was smart realizing that he couldn't get close without being sniped he stayed put and got hit where he would take the least amount of damage and took advantage. and the death scene between the two of them:banderas: kidomaru didn't have a change of heart and they were taking shots at eachother the entire time.

neji da gawd... :wow::blessed::to:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So I'm catching up on the anime side of Naruto and this is one of the most fukkery filled fillers to date.

Who thought it was a good idea to turn Naruto into Iron Man mayne??