Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How was that a nurf? Naruto is the best shadow clone user in the world. He's been deceiving people with clones since day one.
Kaku was billed as having a gang of exp and survived a encounter with the 1st. A good villian used as a stepping stone for Naruto's progress. Guess I fell for the hype.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
:mjlol: you mean the same killer bee who was Amaterasued in his bijuu mode and thot to bee captured only to be shown to have escaped and had used a clone (plot) or the raikage who had already lost an arm going for a guillotine drop directly into enton spikes (which by the way would have pierced him and slowed down his attack momentum making it unable to hit Lord Sasuke) and surviving :laff:. I do agree with Nardo abusing plot armor tho, how many time will Kuruma save u

WAIT

800px-Lariat.PNG

Itachi not wanting to kill him.
Sasuke was dead vs Raikage. Raikage was living with half his body gone, but dead? he wasn't dying.
Tsuchikage was gonna murk him.
3 vs 1 sasuke vs kakashi naruto ans sakura he just finished fighting danzo WHO ALMOST KILL HIM TOO if not for obito's warning.

Sasuke was wrestling death A LOT of times, they just kept saving his ass on dumb shyt

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Watch Ochimaru save Sakuke's ass when Naruto beats the breaks off him. I'm not even worried about who is going to win this fight. Naruto is about to embarrass this dude. Sasuke better chill out before Naruto ends this nikka. The Manga is named Naruto for a reason!!! Oh and he has all ten of the beast inside of him?!?!?! Gone and break him off Naruto. End this Manga respectfully and toss that bytch to the side....then go and have some babies with Sakura make that bytch useful for once...Bring back the Uzimaki clan!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kaku was billed as having a gang of exp and survived a encounter with the 1st. A good villian used as a stepping stone for Naruto's progress. Guess I fell for the hype.

Naruto has faked out everyone he's every faced with shadow clones. If you're not on point when facing Uzi :ufdup:.
It only takes one mistake.
Even The 1st defeated Madara with a wood clone(anime). :beli:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
WAIT

800px-Lariat.PNG

Itachi not wanting to kill him.
Sasuke was dead vs Raikage. Raikage was living with half his body gone, but dead? he wasn't dying.
Tsuchikage was gonna murk him.
3 vs 1 sasuke vs kakashi naruto ans sakura he just finished fighting danzo WHO ALMOST KILL HIM TOO if not for obito's warning.

Sasuke was wrestling death A LOT of times, they just kept saving his ass on dumb shyt
:troll:
Vol%2045%2c%20page%2010.jpg

dodges V1 cloak bee and gets praised
14vqmhj.jpg

puts bee in genjutsu, plot had bee escape via perfect jin immunity to genjutsu
naruto-8378.jpg

02-03.png

lights bijuu mode bee up, bee is captured only for plot (fight kisame and train nardo later on) to say he used a tentacle clone
01.png

dodges V1 lightning armor and lands a chidori, gets praised by raikage
07.png

tanks a liger bomb (tai-ninjutsu) with a V1 ribcage susanoo
15.png

utilizes susanoo plus enton to stop the raikage's movements after he goes V2
02.jpg

uses enton to create piercing spikes to counter raikage's leg drop
stop saying sasuke got murked by theses dudes he put up a good fight (vs bee he was at his weakest and a rookie MS user, against the raikage I would call dat a tie)

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
:troll:
Vol%2045%2c%20page%2010.jpg

dodges V1 cloak bee and gets praised
14vqmhj.jpg

puts bee in genjutsu, plot had bee escape via perfect jin immunity to genjutsu
naruto-8378.jpg

02-03.png

lights bijuu mode bee up, bee is captured only for plot (fight kisame and train nardo later on) to say he used a tentacle clone
01.png

dodges V1 lightning armor and lands a chidori, gets praised by raikage
07.png

tanks a liger bomb (tai-ninjutsu) with a V1 ribcage susanoo
15.png

utilizes susanoo plus enton to stop the raikage's movements after he goes V2
02.jpg

uses enton to create piercing spikes to counter raikage's leg drop
stop saying sasuke got murked by theses dudes he put up a good fight (vs bee he was at his weakest and a rookie MS user, against the raikage I would call dat a tie)

explain to me how sasuke gon counter tsuchikage? he was bout to get in that ass larry.:leon::scust:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
explain to me how sasuke gon counter tsuchikage? he was bout to get in that ass larry.:leon::scust:
:manny: he was out of chakra, and didn't even know what the tsuchikage could do, his particle style was too fast. So sasuke may have died if it wasn't for obito...however rematch dat with a fresh MS sasuke and watch ohnokey get murked fast as hell

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Didn't I just say Naruto beat Kakuzu without using the 9 tails chakra.
Naruto beat Pain with using the 9 tails chakra too. You don't remember when The 4th stop Naruto from using the full power of the 9 tails, then Naruto proceeding to finish Pain off with a clever rasengan? Most of that fight was Sage mode.

Naruto is a jinchuuriki, why are you penalizing him for using something inside of him? Isn't the sharingan inside of Sasuke? :dahell:

Non Kiyuubi Naruto vs non Sharingan/Rinnegan Sasuke, who wins? :sas2:
:mjlol:
:mjlol: Naruto did not beat pein

naruto was doin well dude had 3 huge frogs/sage mode and slug on him..got pinned hinata saved him..9 tails saved him/almost died again...information from Tsunade/mentor....daddy saved him...naruto talks no jutsu and wins somewhat...but once again pein vs naruto..pein wins

And again naruto states that he did not defeat/kill Pein:russ:

Im read the Kakuzu chapters again to make sure you aint bullshyt me. S/o to the copy ninja:shaq:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watch Ochimaru save Sakuke's ass when Naruto beats the breaks off him. I'm not even worried about who is going to win this fight. Naruto is about to embarrass this dude. Sasuke better chill out before Naruto ends this nikka. The Manga is named Naruto for a reason!!! Oh and he has all ten of the beast inside of him?!?!?! Gone and break him off Naruto. End this Manga respectfully and toss that bytch to the side....then go and have some babies with Sakura make that bytch useful for once...Bring back the Uzimaki clan!
6m1fH5h.png

This twat is still in love with Sasuke even after he tried to murder her. I hope she gets killed by trying to intervene in this fight. Young Uzi needs to go ahead and get down with Hinata. She's been a ride or die chick since they were kids and the only female that has his back. The Uzimaki clan will live on with his chakra and her eyes. These Uchiha scumbags need to be wiped out (excluding Itachi and Shisui of course. The only real Uchihas worth a damn).

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Still pissed how he nerfed kakuzu intelligence to let Naruto win.

Sasuke did nothing but get bodied almost the entire series:mjlol:
that's why I hate when people bring that fight up:smh:

this dude is ancient by ninja standards and naruto fools all that battle experience just like that?:stopitslime: not to mention he failed the first time he tried it so kakuzu knew it was a close range technique!:mindblown:

that was nothing more than a way for kishi to showcase the rasenshuriken

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
6m1fH5h.png

This twat is still in love with Sasuke even after he tried to murder her. I hope she gets killed by trying to intervene in this fight. Young Uzi needs to go ahead and get down with Hinata. She's been a ride or die chick since they were kids and the only female that has his back. The Uzimaki clan will live on with his chakra and her eyes. These Uchiha scumbags need to be wiped out (excluding Itachi and Shisui of course. The only real Uchihas worth a damn).

:laff:

Hinata has been forever friend-zoned. Naruto will continue to simp after Sakura, he's just like his sensei, the sage of all simps Jiraiya

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff:

Hinata has been forever friend-zoned. Naruto will continue to simp after Sakura, he's just like his sensei, the sage of all simps Jiraiya
Nah she aint friend zoned he's just an idiot and doesnt realize she likes him. Once Suckura gets dropped in this fight by The Sauce it'll all be clear to him. Hinata got some big titties too