Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6m1fH5h.png

This twat is still in love with Sasuke even after he tried to murder her. I hope she gets killed by trying to intervene in this fight. Young Uzi needs to go ahead and get down with Hinata. She's been a ride or die chick since they were kids and the only female that has his back. The Uzimaki clan will live on with his chakra and her eyes. These Uchiha scumbags need to be wiped out (excluding Itachi and Shisui of course. The only real Uchihas worth a damn).

If Uzi don't wife 'Nata and start spitting out Byakugan/sage chakra hybrids, giving them each a little tailed beast sealing for their 13th birthday... fukk this manga. Straight up.

'Nata is the ultimate ride or die chick. She'd fight sauce, oro and madara dolo right now if she saw uzi's chakra levels dip below 20%. Most nins summon ninja pets. 'Nata summons herself to uzi's right hand side, cause he too stupid to do it himself.

Smarten up Uze. Throw that strawberry head ho in the bushes.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
If Uzi don't wife 'Nata and start spitting out Byakugan/sage chakra hybrids, giving them each a little tailed beast sealing for their 13th birthday... fukk this manga. Straight up.

'Nata is the ultimate ride or die chick. She'd fight sauce, oro and madara dolo right now if she saw uzi's chakra levels dip below 20%. Most nins summon ninja pets. 'Nata summons herself to uzi's right hand side, cause he too stupid to do it himself.

Smarten up Uze. Throw that strawberry head ho in the bushes.

:russ::mjlol::deadrose::heh:

Real shyt though

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Ayyooo for real I'm about to throw this manga in the bushes.
-Naruto getting like 10+ years worth of powerups in a few days
-shyt, actually everyone getting random powerups in this bytch.

Sasuke being stupider than a bag of bricks in that last chapter has just pushed me over the edge. All that heart to heart talk with Naruto, Itachi, the 4 hokages, Orochimaru, and he still doesn't fukking get it. Nothing can get through this nikka other than a well aimed shuriken. Naruto is a classic case of an author feeling himself too much and losing his direction. :smh:
nah nikka you don't get it, he understood what they were doing but he thinks they were doing it wrong and now he feels he's the only one who can't set it the right.

Last edited:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
:manny: he was out of chakra, and didn't even know what the tsuchikage could do, his particle style was too fast. So sasuke may have died if it wasn't for obito...however rematch dat with a fresh MS sasuke and watch ohnokey get murked fast as hell

1)Who EVER knows exactly what they're opponent is going to do before they fight them and see for themselves?...:what:
2)My point was simply, Sasuke was put in positions where he was getting destroyed and plot armor saved him. That's all.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on The Last Naruto movie pics and official translation

The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-04.jpg

Naruto - "I got something I absoluetly must tell you....wait for me."

Sasuke - "If he isn't here, I have no choice but to protect you, I guess"

Kakashi - "I have fath in my people. But for confidence I'd never let them go on any dangerous missions, you know."

so Kakashi is the 6th Hokage.

Adult Sauske

1932379_746914122043085_3919805361267968463_n.jpg