Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Kyuubi unlimited and op power> sharingan and incomplete susanoo

Naruto had plenty of help and prep time against pein. If hinata didn't try to cape for him he would've been captured

And and Kakuzu was already half way there by time he got to the fight

against bee, sasu-gay had ALL his team with him even the sensor etting him know where bee was and STILL.. he got BODIED literally on multiple scenarios... that nikka a goof ball

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Kyuubi unlimited and op power> sharingan and incomplete susanoo

Naruto had plenty of help and prep time against pein. If hinata didn't try to cape for him he would've been captured

And and Kakuzu was already half way there by time he got to the fight
:dahell: manga you reading when Naruto arrived Kakuza was going to kill Shikamaru's sidekicks. Naruto used summons as help, who else in the leaf offered support :comeon: Hinata helped him just as much as Karin was helping Sasuke. Because without her healing him he dies at the Kage summit.
Plus don't act like before he got the Mangekyo he wasn't being bailed out by the curse seal :mjpls: the Sharinghan and every other eye cheat code have shown to be just as effective a life saver as the Kyubbi chakra. Sasuke copy many jutsus, has an arsenal of forbidden jutsu he learned from Oro (that he never uses :stopitslime: ) variations of chidori, high level of chakra also but relies mainly on the Sharinghan. So again who did Sasuke beat without relying on the Sharinghan since u want to talk about the Kyubbi chakra.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Juugo foreshadowing is making more sense
naruto-4461145.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Has Sasuke gone one fight without the Sharingan? :beli:
And Naruto fought Kakuzu with just Rasenshuriken and most of the Pain right with just Sage mode. Your turn. :sas1:
i said did naruto ever one a fight without using his Kyubbi chakra if i remember correctly he did use it when he went against pein. you cant compare Sharingan's that's a bloodline thing but you can compare it to sage mode or his abilities to hold large amount of chara

i have to research if sauce ever gone a fight without using his bloodline abilities

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i said did naruto ever one a fight without using his Kyubbi chakra if i remember correctly he did use it when he went against pein. you cant compare Sharingan's that's a bloodline thing but you can compare it to sage mode or his abilities to hold large amount of chara

i have to research if sauce ever gone a fight without using his bloodline abilities
Yeah you can Naruto's ability to use large amounts of chakra are a result of him being a decent of the senjus and uzimaki clan. At the end of the day the sharinghan is cheat code like anything else. Like Naruto had to unlock and learn how to use the kyubbi chakkra Sas had to unlock the sharinghan and learn how to use it. Bloodline limit or not he wasn't just born able to do it, and since he has he hasn't fought a single person without it.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
:steviej:

Really trying to act like that bottomless pit of kyuubi chakra compares to the sharingan :mjlol:

the gospel of talk no jutsu is no joke tho.
:whew:

Dem eye cheats don't save everybody tho
:to:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:steviej:

Really trying to act like that bottomless pit of kyuubi chakra compares to the sharingan :mjlol:

the gospel of talk no jutsu is no joke tho.
:whew:

Dem eye cheats don't save everybody tho
:to:
:yeshrug: notice how Kakishi is reduced to Sakura status without his sharinghan. Think of it like this Madara was giving the 5 kages, the edo kages, the ninja alliance, naruto, and sasuke that work with the sharinghan and rinninghan cheat code. Itachi was always able to :mjpls: Naruto's attempts to fight him with Kyubbi chakkra, the Sharrighan can control tailed beast so it's literally like the same thing :manny: sharinghan users can trump the trump card, but that talk no jutsu trumps everything.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah you can Naruto's ability to use large amounts of chakra are a result of him being a decent of the senjus and uzimaki clan. At the end of the day the sharinghan is cheat code like anything else. Like Naruto had to unlock and learn how to use the kyubbi chakkra Sas had to unlock the sharinghan and learn how to use it. Bloodline limit or not he wasn't just born able to do it, and since he has he hasn't fought a single person without it.

yeah that what i said. naruto didn't had to unlock shyt i don't know if you have been reading Part.2 (Kishi's fukups) but that "work hard if you don't have talent shyt " have been thrown out the window. the entire premise of the manga changed since they declared naruto the "destine child". Not only does he gain the use of so much of this energy nearly overnight, but Naruto's entire character premise works against itself

shyt went str8 to dbz territory and i don't mean good

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Who has naruto ever beat without help or kyuubi bailout?:sas1:

And we gonna act like Deidara and Danzo weren't major fights Sauce solo'd? :sas2:
Aww good ole kyuubi taken over to save my ass again naruto, they wnt listen breh sasuke is the truth. Lmao at the killer bee fight, sasuke was at his weakest ever. Wounded from both the deidera and itachi fight, lost CM which he had mastered and had been apart of his fighting style, was a rookie MS user and was fighting a perfect jin who was immune to his genjutsu, had lighting style to counter his own, crazy sword style to push the sharingan to its limit and battle expeirence. But that amaterasu did solo bee's bijuu mode and he took that chance to run away. @Monoblock why show the liger bomb if sasuke tanked it with V1 ribcage susanoo lol foh

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah that what i said. naruto didn't had to unlock shyt i don't know if you have been reading Part.2 (Kishi's fukups) but that "work hard if you don't have talent shyt " have been thrown out the window. the entire premise of the manga changed since they declared naruto the "destine child". Not only does he gain the use of so much of this energy nearly overnight, but Naruto's entire character premise works against itself

shyt went str8 to dbz territory and i don't mean good
this manga has literally been a Kyubbi chakkra/Rhinnighan/Sharighan fest since the Hidan Kakuza fight. Literally that was the last fight any strategy based fights took place, since then it's been my power-ups better than yours. That's why I compare the Kyubbi chakkra to the occular jutsus :manny: The ninja war has been straight DBZ for sure random upgrades battle :what:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Didn't I just say Naruto beat Kakuzu without using the 9 tails chakra.
Naruto beat Pain with using the 9 tails chakra too. You don't remember when The 4th stop Naruto from using the full power of the 9 tails, then Naruto proceeding to finish Pain off with a clever rasengan? Most of that fight was Sage mode.

Naruto is a jinchuuriki, why are you penalizing him for using something inside of him? Isn't the sharingan inside of Sasuke? :dahell:

Non Kiyuubi Naruto vs non Sharingan/Rinnegan Sasuke, who wins? :sas2:
:mjlol:

Last edited: