Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Aww good ole kyuubi taken over to save my ass again naruto, they wnt listen breh sasuke is the truth. Lmao at the killer bee fight, sasuke was at his weakest ever. Wounded from both the deidera and itachi fight, lost CM which he had mastered and had been apart of his fighting style, was a rookie MS user and was fighting a perfect jin who was immune to his genjutsu, had lighting style to counter his own, crazy sword style to push the sharingan to its limit and battle expeirence. But that amaterasu did solo bee's bijuu mode and he took that chance to run away. @Monoblock why show the liger bomb if sasuke tanked it with V1 ribcage susanoo lol foh

I'm one of the biggest Sasuke fans on this site, but dude was fully healthy went he caught the beats from Bee. And him getting his soul body slammed out of him by Ay, that was hard to watch.

And :heh: at the Sharigan being a cheat code. If that's the case then all bloodlines, and jinchuurikis are cheat codes then.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Didn't I just say Naruto beat Kakuzu without using the 9 tails chakra.
Naruto beat Pain with using the 9 tails chakra too. You don't remember when The 4th stop Naruto from using the full power of the 9 tails, then Naruto proceeding to finish Pain off with a clever rasengan? Most of that fight was Sage mode.

Naruto is a jinchuuriki, why are you penalizing him for using something inside of him? Inside the sharingan inside of Sasuke? :dahell:
Lmao ur an idiot naruto beating kakuzu was plot to show off his rasenshuriken. What 90 yr old ninja with countless battles experience and jutsu falls for a clone feint. Also he did lose a couple hearts before handx everyone knows that shyt was an asspull, oh and kakuzu was still alive bu5 paralyzed kakashi killed him not naruto.
Uchihas are born with the sharingan its apart of their biology so sasuke can use it as he pleases wby would it be a issue, naruto b had the kyuubi put in him it is not his own natural power, only thing thats his is his uzumaki life force and high chakra...but u wnt handicap that from him. Pein beats SM naruto too, his job was to capture not kill.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I'm one of the biggest Sasuke fans on this site, but dude was fully healthy went he caught the beats from Bee. And him getting his soul body slammed out of him by Ay, that was hard to watch.

And :heh: at the Sharigan being a cheat code. If that's the case then all bloodlines, and jinchuurikis are cheat codes then.
Oh so the other Jinchuuriki's and bloodline limits have been or par with the sharinghan and Naruto :mjpls:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lmao ur an idiot naruto beating kakuzu was plot to show off his rasenshuriken. What 90 yr old ninja with countless battles experience and jutsu falls for a clone feint. Also he did lose a couple hearts before handx everyone knows that shyt was an asspull, oh and kakuzu was still alive bu5 paralyzed kakashi killed him not naruto.
Uchihas are born with the sharingan its apart of their biology so sasuke can use it as he pleases wby would it be a issue, naruto b had the kyuubi put in him it is not his own natural power, only thing thats his is his uzumaki life force and high chakra...but u wnt handicap that from him. Pein beats SM naruto too, his job was to capture not kill.

:snooze:

Stop trying to rewrite the manga. Get out of this thread. :camby:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Breh imma find the scans to prove u wrong abou5 sasuke bein 100% lol, how is one liger bomb equal dat he tanked equal to getting his soul body slammed by ay, who lost an arm during dat fight. Man dnt entertain this fools the sharingan is a biological part of uchihas not cheat codes its a kekei genkie, unlike jins

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Naruto and Sasuke have had moments where they just had plot armor to win. Both Killer B and Raikage should've ended in death. EVEN the battle immediately after in which obito saves his ass.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
I can already see the ending being on some corny shyt where they both do a final Rasengan vs Chidori like in the first fight and the seals in their hands touch and ends the Infinite Tsukiyomi, with Naruto coming out the victor this time. :dead: :scusthov:
Kishi lurkin the Coli, prob gonna take this and run with it

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Naruto and Sasuke have had moments where they just had plot armor to win. Both Killer B and Raikage should've ended in death. EVEN the battle immediately after in which obito saves his ass.
:mjlol: you mean the same killer bee who was Amaterasued in his bijuu mode and thot to bee captured only to be shown to have escaped and had used a clone (plot) or the raikage who had already lost an arm going for a guillotine drop directly into enton spikes (which by the way would have pierced him and slowed down his attack momentum making it unable to hit Lord Sasuke) and surviving :laff:. I do agree with Nardo abusing plot armor tho, how many time will Kuruma save u

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
get this naru vs sas shyt outta here :camby:
Thread been here for ever without all this dumb fan boy shyt
and now you niccas tryin to bring it out :stopslime:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ayyooo for real I'm about to throw this manga in the bushes.
-Naruto getting like 10+ years worth of powerups in a few days
-shyt, actually everyone getting random powerups in this bytch.

Sasuke being stupider than a bag of bricks in that last chapter has just pushed me over the edge. All that heart to heart talk with Naruto, Itachi, the 4 hokages, Orochimaru, and he still doesn't fukking get it. Nothing can get through this nikka other than a well aimed shuriken. Naruto is a classic case of an author feeling himself too much and losing his direction. :smh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ayyooo for real I'm about to throw this manga in the bushes.
-Naruto getting like 10+ years worth of powerups in a few days
-shyt, actually everyone getting random powerups in this bytch.

Sasuke being stupider than a bag of bricks in that last chapter has just pushed me over the edge. All that heart to heart talk with Naruto, Itachi, the 4 hokages, Orochimaru, and he still doesn't fukking get it. Nothing can get through this nikka other than a well aimed shuriken. Naruto is a classic case of an author feeling himself too much and losing his direction. :smh:

You're just now wanting to throw this manga in the bushes? What took you so long? :mjlol: